You Saved My Life / Carnival

You sighed with relief as you sat down in an empty train.

Until you noticed another individual was sitting a few rows away from you. You hadn't said anything but you felt uneasy. It's not even the way he was looking at you; in fact he wasn't even looking your way.

He was just sitting there starring into outer space. Suddenly he flinched causing me to look somewhere else. His eyes met mine, I was simply amazed by his confidence.

He painted a mask on, he looked wild but quite intimidating

I naturally smiled at him, which caused him to stand up and make his way towards me. He sat down in front of me and smirked.

"You look like you've had rough day" he giggled

I gulped.

"Well yeah" I smiled

He suddenly appeared with roses and handed them over to me.

I examined the roses for any signs of an upcoming particle joke.

"They're beautiful b-but" I said as I examined the soft roses

"But what?" He asked innocently which made me laugh

"Nothing, but they're beautiful I love them" I smiled as I reassured him that I adored these roses.

"I-I'm Arth" he stuttered then shook his head and smiled and said "I'm Carnival"

"Oh hi Carnival" I smiled nervously still quite surprised.

"I'm y/n"

"That's a prett-nice name" he said nervously

I giggled then I saw a group of thugs get on; oh no I thought.

Sadly there 3 seats next to me available.

I felt someone's shoulder slide down. I felt someone's cold hand on my thigh. I yelled and stood right up.

"What the fuck!" I yelled

"It's alright babe I'm only protecting you from this freak" the thug smiled as he gripped onto my arm.

I saw the Carnival frown; I scoffed and managed to remove my hand.

"I can take care of myself and the only freak here is YOU!" I yelled at the thug, he came face to face with me as his friends were making weird sounds.

I saw his hand raise up coming towards my face; I gasped until it stopped.

I looked up to see Carnival holding on the thugs hand and pushing him back.

At this point no one wanted to mess with him; so the thugs all ran off. He turned to me and asked

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I sighed and hugged him tight

"You saved me" I said as I buried my head into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.