Mistake - part 2 | Arthur Fleck

He really didn't want me here...I accepted the fact and simply walked off.
It's been 2 weeks since that incident...I felt so awful. God knows what they're doing to him in there. I could've told him but he wasn't listening....

Out of the blue the phone rang which caused me to jump. I walked towards the phone and picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Y/n we need you here now!" My manager spoke as she sounded worried as hell
"Okay" I said quickly as it sounded serious and I didn't wanna waste a moment. I put my coat on and made my way. As I entered the place my manager noticed and took me to Arthur's room. I stood outside and the door and heard him singing.
"W-whats going on?" I asked her
"Ever since you left he's gotten worse" she explained
"He threw a chair for starters at the police officer"
"Oh shit" I thought
"Then he burnt the deputy managers clothes"
I frowned
"Lastly he pressed the fire alarm allowing 4 members to escape and we are still in the urge to find them"
"Oh my gosh"
"Oh and he...erm attacked another member last night because they...well made a comment about you"
"What comment?" I asked
"They said...I didn't say but they said that how can someone as beautiful as y/n have feeling for a psycho"
I rolled my eyes
"People really need to shut the fuck up" I whispered
"I know" she laughed
"Let me in there"I asked
"No way" she said
"Don't worry he ...I hope he won't hurt me"
"What if he does?"
"What if he doesn't?"
"Oh you're right" she said
The manager unlocked the door and I took a deep breath in and out I was so nervous. I saw Arthur facing the wall and painting...he was painting a picture of me...I gasped which caused him to stop painting and stood up and turned around. He looked at me then made his way towards me...I was so scared I backed away against the wall. He came face to face with me then just hugs me.
"I-I'm so sorry" he whispered
"I found out later that you had no idea" he said
I felt relaxed as he told me this
"It's okay"
"Look what I did" he smiled as he took me to the painting on the wall.
"It's a masterpiece" I smiled
He held my hand and drew his face closer then kissed me, I kissed him back.