he hurt your feelings | Joker

this is the fifth time this week where Joker has locked himself in his room; he will come and eat and talk to me for what?

Two three minutes then walk back into his room. Partly our room but he has just been isolating himself from me. I finally had the courage to confront this issue.

"Babe are you okay?" I said softly as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He was sitting in a chair facing away from me.

He slammed his notebook shut and tucked it underneath the files

My eyes followed the process of him hiding this notebook.

"Im great" he smiled as he playfully walked towards the bathroom and locked the door.

I frowned and shuffled through the file to find his notebook. I finally found out and quickly opened it to find him writing something quite dark.

My eyes began to water as I processed each word. Then the notebook was snatched from my hand.

"THIS IS PRIVATE!" He screamed causing me to walk back.

"I-I'm s-so sorry" I stuttered

"SORRY FOR READING MY THOUGHTS?" He screamed as he held onto my arm and gave it a squeeze.

"Babe I-I'm your girlfriend and it kills me to see like this" I cried

"See me like what?" He asked in a calm tone

"For the past few days you've been isolating yourself from me" I cried

"My choice" he said

"But I'm here for you" I reminded him

"I don't want you in my life!" he yelled as he banged his fist against the table; with no regret.

I gasped and pushed past him.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"N-no y/n wait" he said

"Get away from me" I cried as I kept walking.

He got a hold of me and hugged me.

"Please don't leave me" he said

I sighed

"I-I don't know what came out of my mouth! Please don't go" he said as he began kissing my forehead.