Chapter 3: The Ambassador from Russia

Start from the beginning

"Your Graciousness" Chad says gentifully. "There is something I would like to bring up".

"What?" Malty replies. "The food is not to you're liking? I'm sorry" she says annoyed. "These slaves are not doing a good job are they?" She gets up with a whip in hand. "I shall punish them severely to your liking then" Malty states. Chad gets the living crap scared out of him. He stands up shaking his hands.

"NO, NO, NO, It's not that!" He exclaims. Malty sits back down, upset that she is not whipping slaves silly right now. This concerned Chad. Was she actually okay... no, ENJOYING the punishment of slaves? What the hell is this woman on?

"Then what is the problem? The dinner boring? I can put on music!" Malty says.

"No, I just wanted to talk about-"

"Oh Maestro!" Malty shouts. "Play Mr. Ravel's String Quartet". And wouldn't you know, her palace musicians played the tune composed by the Great Roman musician Maurice Ravel. This was a 20-piece orchestra that plays a wide variety of the music produced by the many great musicians of Rome. This all came out of the peasant's wallet.

"How the hell are you able to afford all of this?"

"Isn't obvious that I am the ruler. I get whatever I want".

"But coming to the palace, I have seen immense poverty in the cities".

"Oh" Malty replies, who then whispers to herself to demolish the slums. "I just tax the poor heavily. I don't care about their lifestyle, I want their money". Chad shows concern, given the fact that he too knows these shady policies that the empress has dealt upon her citizens. Of course Tsarista Rachel assigned Chad to the Roman post to deter Rome from such policies. His service back in the 1970s as Russian ambassador to the Empire of Japan that helped avoid a small incident in the Manchuria region between the two empires. His charismatic diplomatic skills made him the perfect candidate to liberate the citizens of Rome of the tyranny of the empress. Seeing the empress at work though, he has more than he can chew with this beast. And it looks like the beast has gotten herself drunk silly. During his thought moment, the Empress drunk way too much wine for her to handle and began to sway around.

"Hiya bud" she says more drunk than that Mexican ambassador a couple of years back at a meeting of the International Senate. "I think yur purdy *HIC*. How abouts you kiss me".

"Excuse me ma'am?" Chad responds with a discerning look on his face. He clearly has no time for such frivolities like this.

"You and me do it here right now, I command you as your empress" She says  swaying harder than that Mexican ambassador.

"Y-you mean...? Ma'am, I-I don't think that would be very appropriate" Chad explains frustrated. At this point Malty just laughs wildly, it was also at this point that Ms. Chidori enters the banquet room and sees her empress hitting on the ambassador. She is clearly shocked and embarrassed about this whole ordeal.

"Dammit, not again" She exclaims embarrassingly.

"You mean this happened before?" Chad asks.

"Yes, I am terribly sorry for the empress's behavior" Kaname explains, "she usually throws a big banquet for any foreign dignitaries and she ends up getting terribly drunk and goes after the nearest man in the room. Again, I am terribly sorry for this incident". She then lifted Empress who passed out from all of the alcohol and she brings her to her bedroom. Kaname tells Chad that she will continue to talk diplomacy with him later. This gives him the time to lay out the framework of what his nation wants from this tyrant. The other ambassador has previously tried numerous times to instill change among the royal cabinet and the empress herself, but time and time again has proven with failure. Taking extreme measures, Tsarista Rachel decided to replace the current Ambassador with him. The goal is to turn Rome from an autocratic regime to a free, democratic society, for this empire is one of the last black spots on the European Continent. Kaname returns from the empress's bedroom exhausted.