"Baby,"

"Say it for me," she whispered bitting my lip as my hands tightened around her pulling her closer.

"Say what?" I asked confused my dick now hard.

"That you love me," she whispered sucking my bottom lip, I lifted my hips slightly as she continued to grind against me wanting some sort of relief.

"I love you," I told her truthfully my voice deeper than usual.

"Again," she moaned out softly.

"I love you," I said as her lips landed on mine kissing me passionately and I realized something.

"Is it turning you on?" I asked curiously pulling away from the kiss.

"Is that bad?" She asked whispering against my lips.

God this woman is going to be the death of me

"You're a sex addict," I said chuckling as she began kissing my neck.

"And what if I am, you're the only one who will ever be fucking me senseless," she whispered in my ear and the little control I had started breaking.

"Baby I-"

"Stop thinking so much Darrelle and fuck me because I know you want to," she replied and she was right, my hands moved down her body pulling her shirt over her head. My mouth landed on her nipple sucking as my hand played with her other breast.

She moaned softly, closing her eyes as I bit her nipple. I gripped her throat pulling her towards me, my lips connecting with hers she didn't hesitate, kissing me back letting out her frustration into the kiss.

Her mouth opened instantly, I took it, my tongue dancing against hers and she immediately submitted a rare action. 

I stood up walking towards the bed , laying her down on her back. I pulled down her underwear kissing her thighs softly as I placed it in my shorts pocket. I bit her thigh sucking on the spot, as I slid two fingers into her, my mouth moving to her clit sucking, her head fell back against the bed, eyes closing.

She spread her legs a little more, her hand moving to my head keeping me where was. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and her legs tightened around my head as she tried to push me away making me know she was close.

My baby was very sensitive and it didn't take much to get her off. I grabbed her hands with one of mine as I continued to eat her as if she was a mean of survival, she screamed my name as she came her juices falling onto my tongue.

I pulled away kissing her thigh and she opened her eyes, I sat up watching her as she tried to even her breathing. I stood there for couple seconds giving her time before I pulled off my shorts going over to the drawer searching for a box of condoms before remembering that Andre and Jason took them all when we made the bet.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I don't have a condom," I replied frustrated walking to stand in between her legs.

"How good is your pull out game?" She asked sitting up playing with my dick through my boxers.

"Really good, but with you it's unpredictable," I said truthfully remembering how easy she made me cum just rubbing me through my clothes and she smiled bitting her lip.

"I've been on birth control since last week" she whispered amused standing up not pausing her movements.

"Then why did you ask?" I asked just as amused

"I wanted to hear your response, and I liked it," she whispered against my lips before kissing me, I kissed her back my tongue slipping in her mouth. Her tongue moved against mine and she moaned into my mouth I pulled away as I felt the effect it was having on my dick. She moved back in her lips capturing mine.

"Nia I'm going to cum," I said into the kiss and she pulled away bitting my lip.

"Then cum," she whispered kissing me I leaned forward making her fall back onto the bed. I pulled away standing up taking off my boxers.

"D your huge," she said looking up at me.

"Weren't you the one saying that you expected me to be bigger?" I reminded her amused, laughing slightly as the memory flashed through my mind.

"I've never,"

"You've never what?, Had sex?"

"No I've done that, but Darrelle you're-" She said and I chuckled leaning over her, kissing her neck my confidence sky rocketing.

"I'm not that big,"

"That's because you're use to seeing it," she replied amused as I lifted her bringing us further onto the bed.

"Relax," I whispered sensing her nervousness as she looked up at me.

"You're not the one getting fucked D," she said and I laughed looking at her to see her playing with her fingers, a small action I discovered that she did when she was nervous or overwhelmed.

"You're ruining the mood," I said amused.

"I don't c-"

"Relax okay," I whispered putting my dick on her clit pressing against it. Her eyes closed slightly as I kissed her forehead moving my dick to her entrance rubbing my tip around her it. She lifted her hips into me and I slid into her slowly, loving the way her walls felt around me.

"Fuck," I groaned my voice hoarse and her walls clenched, I paused my hand moving around her neck gripping firmly. I took a couple breaths controlling myself before I started pulling out of her, she moaned her legs wrapping around my waist as I thrusted into her slowly.

She wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me closer to her, my strokes becoming deeper with every moan that fell from her lips.

I looked down at her silently asking her for permission to speed up and she nodded, the pace of my strokes quickening. I pulled her into a kiss swallowing her moans and curses realizing that she was getting too loud, my hand tightening on her neck.

"Nia," I rasped out as she began pulsing around me, her back arched and she bit my shoulder as she started to cum her nails digging in my back.

I placed my hand under her back titling her slightly, now hitting her g-spot with every thrust, she pulled me closer her nipples pressing into my chest. Her legs shaking as she started to come down from her orgasm. 

"Shit," I pulled out quickly gripping my dick not wanting to come as yet. I closed my eyes regaining my self, I felt her hand on my back moving and I opened my eyes kissing her forehead.

I took a couple more seconds before flipping her over onto her stomach and she arched her back her ass facing me.

Fuck

I pushed my way into her going balls deep and she moaned her screams muffled by the sheet.

I gripped her ass fucking her harder than I did before my dick moving in and out easily since she just came. Her ass bouncing against my thighs making a sound that had me wanting to cum. She felt so warm and wet making it hard not to just let go.

I slapped her ass roughly and she moaned. She moved her hips meeting my thrusts, my need to make her cum driving me. I leaned forward kissing her neck my thrusts not stopping.

"I love you Nia," I whispered and I felt her tighten around me.

"I love you," I repeated and her grip on the sheet tightened pulling it off the bed. I felt her cumming around me, her moans drowing in the bed and the light sweat on her skin making her glow as I fucked her into the matress.

"Fuck Nia," I called out my voice barely recognizable as I came in her my strokes now uneven as I tried to draw out both our orgasms wishing I could feel like this forever.

I pulled out rolling over on my back, our breathing uneven as I tried to remember the last time I had sex this satisfying or even came this hard.

I turned my head, to find her already looking at me. She looked so beautiful so relaxed, so carefree I smiled looking at her as she stared at me her eyes half open.

"I want to hold you so bad," I whispered my voice raspy she smiled her eyes closing slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️