Chapter 19: Unnoticed truths

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for saving my friend." Luka thanked him sincerely.

The others approached and thanked the man, especially Nino who was quite emotional. The man frowned a little but didn't say anything to Nino's situation. He turned to Adrien with a flat face.

"Thank you for saving my friends." Adrien went to him and thanked him sincerely.

The blonde model couldn't explain but from the first time he saw this man inside the museum, he didn't like the aura around him. Somehow this man reminded him of his father. However, he saved his friends and he should show his appreciation.

The man eyes focused on him and slowly frowned.

"Adrien Agreste?"

He looked completely annoyed to speak with him. Adrien frowned to the man's change of attitude and nodded unwillingly. The man sighed frustratingly and kept his hands inside his pockets.

"You have to come with me." The man deadpanned.

"Why?" Adrien frowned in confusion.

The man shrugged and said. "Someone sends me to pick you up."

Adrien frowned and crossed his arms, obviously unhappy with the man's words and his body language was showing his unwilling to follow the man's instruction.

"And who is that?" He asked.

The man sighed and took out his phone, showed it to him. Adrien's eyes widened when he saw the familiar photo.

"Your father, Gabriel Agreste."

---------------

Felix frowned to the noise outside the museum when he came out. People crying and moaning painfully, adults tried to comfort terrified children while they were still in shock. Felix moved faster and went back to his car, closed the door quickly and blocked the noise from him.

He sat on the driver seat and sighed tiredly. He rubbed his temple and tried to take some rest from the battle few minutes ago.

He had never expected that he would meet an akuma in London, not to mention fought against the akuma after so many years, and not as Chat Noir but Felix Agreste, a powerless citizen.

He closed his eyes and leaned on the seat, sighing. When he thought he would fall asleep, his phone rang and woke him up. He frowned and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?" He tried not to sound annoyed. No one spoke in the phone.

Felix took a look of the screen and noticed this was an unknown number. When he planned to cut off the call, an extremely familiar voice came out.

"This is Gabriel Agreste."

Felix froze and almost dropped his phone. He stared at the phone and his grip was so tight that it looked like the phone had killed his mother.

That voice, he swore he could never forget. That voice of nightmare and past...

He took a deep breath and pushed his hair all back, not showing a sigh of weakness at all.

"...What can I help you?"

He answered the phone normally in his official business tone. Polite, but distant.

"My son, he is in London."

Felix raised a brow to the familiar name. Gabriel wasn't finished yet and jumped to his point quickly.

"I need you to protect him."

Straight to the point, as usual. #### Felix snorted lightly to his request, he crossed his legs and changed to a more comfortable pose.