Chapter 8- Magic School Part 1

Note: Narration are in italics. Please leave some feedback. They are always welcomed and enjoy.

Aaron Spelling owns everything.

After leaving their parents all the children including Henry Jr went to Magic School. Henry in particular was excited because it was very rare that he went to Magic School and it always amazed him with the mystery it contained.

"So after classes are we all meeting up in the library because i seriously need to find out what my new power is," said Tamara.

"Yeah why not. I have to do research for Professor Kyle anyways," said Wyatt.

The children had separated to go their own ways. Each one of them attended their classes to help advance as well as maintain their power. The twins had to drop Henry off at day care on their way to class.

"Henry you going to behave for Mrs. Razza," said Kat.

"He is always a doll with me, right Henry," sad Mrs. Razza

"Right. Can I play with the building blocks now Mrs. Razza," said Henry.

"Yes you can," said Mrs. Razza

"We will pick him up after we finish with class. Bye Henry and Mrs. Razza," said Tamara and Kat.

The girls went their separate ways since they both had new powers. Tamara had went to a class that specialized in fire starters. But what her uncle Leo didn't realize that she was not a fire starter. Her powers had newly developed even for the Warren line since she is the first Warren witch to start fire with her hands while keeping the traditional hand gestures that help them to use their magic.

"Ah Tamara Mitchell. Class this is our new addition to our wonderful family. Tamara just developed her powers as a fire starter. Please be kind and welcome her in," said Professor Mack

"Um thanks i think," said Tamara.

"So today's lesson is to control our powers as fire starters. What we are going to be learning is how to create and put out the fires we start. Matthew would you like to start the lesson off," said Professor Mack.

"Sure Professor Mack," said Matthew.

Matthew got up and stood on the stage that was in the center of the classroom. Tamara was not really paying attention until she looked up from her book. To her amazement, Matthew was very attractive. He stood tall and to her guess had to be at least 5'11. He was fair skin almost as if he was painted bronze. His eyes were the most beautiful she ever seen. It was as if it took the colors of honey and brown to swirl them together. He kept his hair short but it looks soft in its jett black color. Matthew noticed Tamara staring at him smiled at her. She became flustered that her hands started to heat up turning her book into fire and she pushed it away. Professor Mack had put the fire out with the fire extinguisher.

"Im sorry Professor Mack. I don't know what happened," said Tamara.

"Its ok. It happens to newly fire starters. Just pay attention and you will learn how to control it. Please proceed Matthew," said Professor Mack.

To her amazement Matthew started a fire in the center of the classroom using his mind. Tamara noticed he didn't touch it with his hands and she thought that's how fire starters turn things into fire. She realize that she definitely need to do some research on her new power and then talk to her uncle. She watched as Matthew put the fire out as quickly as he started it.

"Very good Matthew. You may return to your seat now," said Professor Mack.

Matthew returned back to his seat that was across from Tamara. She couldn't look his way because she felt embarrassed for what had happened earlier in class.