Chapter 14- Underworld Part 2

Narration in italics.
Aaron spelling owns everything

The Queen Of the Underworld stood frozen in fear. "Now that I have your attention. I have a proposal for you. We need your help in taking down a particular demon named Leonard." Said Damien as he plays with the fireball in his hand. The Queen just stood there and contemplated her words wisely. "Why should I help you out? My kind was banish from entering the Underworld. Your problems are your own concerns and not mine" said the Queen as she turns around and sits in her throne.

Damien didn't like the reply so he sent the fireball at one of the Queens vampires and with a scream the Queen quickly complied. "Please. Don't harm anymore of my family. What do you need?" Asked the Queen as she desperately trying to save her family.

"Smart move. The fascist of the underworld wants you as their ally when it comes time to vanquish Leonard and Mullin. All you have to do is be ready for when the time comes" said Damien as he flicked the Queens hair. "Do you think you can manage that or we just keep killing your precious family?"

The Queen thought long and hard about the decision she was going to make. Before she answered she hesitated, "What makes me think you won't kill me after the deed is done" the Queen asked through a snarl. "Maybe we will maybe we won't. That's something you might have to find out. But if you do, then I'll vouch for you and your kind to come back into the realm without any issues" said Damien as he carefully watches the Queen as she thinks through her decision.

A few seconds had passed which felt like hours to Damien and the Queen finally had her answer. "I will help. Just let me know when the time is here. We will be ready. May I ask why is everyone so threaten by this Leonard" asked the Queen.

"He is a very powerful demon that been around for centuries. However, he wants to be the most powerful source. You can see how that's a problem for us. No demon will ever raise to power if he just eliminate them as a threat. Nor will you and your kind would ever have the chance to return back to the Underworld" said Damien as he flames back to the Underworld.

When he returned the fascist groups were a little restless waiting for him to come back. "What took you so long" Asked Haas as you can tell he was frustrated from waiting to long.  "I had to do a little persuasion." Damien said unbothered by the tone in Haas voice. Damien didn't feel threatened by any demon because he knew they didn't have the power to vanquish him but he would never let them know that.

Sarah being irritated by how Haas was talking to Damien that she spoke up on his defense. "He got her to help us. So move on with the plan"

Haas looked at Sarah dangerously but she didn't back down from her stand. Before Haas can speak up Damien had cut him off. "It's okay Sarah. It's our nature to be constantly suspicious about each other. It comes with the territory of being a demon"

"We will convene tomorrow at noon. We will discuss our next step and the plans that involve the Queen" Haas has said as he gives a cold hard stare at Damien and Sarah. Then group by group the demons started leaving the area and the only ones left was Haas, Sarah, and Damien. "I will have my eyes on you" said Haas as he shimmers away.

"If you truly have loyalty to me because of my father. Then follow me." Damien flames to a lair that he has been staying. He had it protected from witches and other demons. He temporarily lifted the protection so Sarah could follow him. "Where are we" said Sarah as she looked around the liar. It was an impressive liar that had a cauldron in the middle of the room. On the outer side of the room had tables that were full of books.

"This is where I live. It's protected from witches and demons. No one can hear us speak nor can find us" said Damien as he walks over to the cauldron. Sarah walked around the liar and started noticing that some one the items resemble witchcraft and all the good about it. Sarah whipped around and spoke to Damien with much hate. "Why do you have all these good magic here? Are you truly Zankou's son because I've never heard him having a child"

Damien kept putting ingredients into the cauldron as he spoke to Sarah. "My father kept me and my mother hidden. He feared that demons will come after us after he contested the old source and had him imprisoned. The reason why you see a bunch of good magic is from my mother. She was a good witch that fell for an evil warlock. I joined the fascist to have revenge against the Charmed ones. Until I know I can fully trust you that's all I'm saying about the topic. And for a demon you have compassion in you. Why's that?"

Sarah hesitated on what she was going to say but then she realized that he opened up to her giving her an ounce of trust. It was rare in the demon world but she liked it. "I wasn't always a demon. I used to be a good witch and had a coven I belong too. My high priestess betrayed me and misused my trust. She took the love of my life from me and kicked me out. So I used my powers to kill her but then I felt guilty about it. I fled to the Underworld and that's where I meant your father. He should have killed me but he didn't. He said I reminded him of someone and kept me close more so protected me. He showed me how to hide my good from other demons. So when he was vanquished by the Charmed ones; I lost the one thing that resembled a father. He showed me he soft side that I didn't know existed. That's my story"

"So you're not even a demon. Why not go back up top then. Or your afraid to face your consequence" said Damien as he came face to face with Sarah. "This been my home for years. I have nothing up there" replied Sarah.

Damien felt sorry for her but he trusted her. She didn't have to tell him the truth but he was glad he did. "Your secret is safe with me. The person that you reminded him of is my mother. In due time, I will tell you everything but for now I'm omitting some things for your safety. They are suspicious of you right now due to your shift of loyalty. I trust that you'll keep my secret but your still good and they break all things that's good."

Sarah sighed with relief knowing that Damien was able to trust her. What she didn't know was how powerful she really is and that all she ever wanted was to be accepted and that what she felt from Damien.

"My little secret I'm mostly good too. I just take the persona of a demon but I must avenge my father as it was the last dying wish of my mother." Damien had told Sarah as he went back to mixing ingredients in his cauldron.

————————————————————————
Back at the manor the kids told their parents what they found out about the demon and their new found powers.