Chapter 15- Manor

Aaron Spelling owes the characters

At the Manor the kids were telling their parents about what they discovered on the library.

"Mom you can't believe what we found out about our powers." said Patty to Phoebe with excitement in her voice.

The group started to talk about their powers and how excited they are to learn how to control them; however the Leo felt like some of their powers were incorrect but he was happy that they took the time out to research their powers.

"I feel like some of you have the wrong idea of your powers and what they really are. For example Wyatt your power is actually called Combustion Orbing. Its similar to your mothers power but yours is using orbs in a concentrated matter that speeds up the molecules causing them to erupt." explained Leo to Wyatt and the rest of the family that's around.

The family was in awe finding out about their powers especially Henry Jr. He was always amused by magic even though he's not magically himself. He asked to see if Wyatt can show him his new powers and before Piper could change his mind; Wyatt had blew up several apples splattering everyone in the Kitchen.

"Wyatt!! You better clean this up before you go to bed." Yelled Piper as she shook off pieces of apples from her body.

"Melinda, I think your power sounds familiar." Said Piper with a confused look on her face from her not being able to figure it out.

"Remember a years ago when my past was trying to kill me." said Phoebe as she was able to pinpoint a time.

"When isn't your past trying to kill you." chuckled Piper as Phoebe gave her a squinted look.

"It's the past life when Anton the warlock fell in love with one of the cousins from the 1920's" said Phoebe as she tried to refresh Pipers mind.

"Oh your right the cousins. Now i remember. The one that was the past life of Prue had the Cryonokinesis power." said Piper as she remember what Phoebe was talking about.

"Correct. But I thought that power had regressed since the cousins had murdered my past life. That interesting that it came back into the family line. Maybe there's a reason for it to defeat those demons that came out of nowhere." said Phoebe as she pondered why the power sudden became active.

As Phoebe thoughts were cut short by what Chris had said. "Well all our powers grew or became active again is because of the new demons. Well no new since he been around for centuries. But we only have such a little time before he becomes the new source."

"There's no way he can become the new source without the grimoire. Can he?" asked Piper as she looked over at Leo for an answer.

Leo staggering over his words had nothing to say. "I-I-I honestly don't know. I would have to ask the Elders but i doubt they would know too."

"Well it wouldn't hurt to check it out would it." Snipped Piper as Leo began to orb to the Elders.

"Well according to the research that we did. In order for him to become the new source he has to do a ritual." said Chris who is carefully picking his words and how to explain the situation they are in.

Piper being impatient as she is, practically rushed Chris to spill the news."Any day Chris. I'm getting older by the second." chuckled Piper.

"Okay but don't blow up the messenger." said Chris as he sure that his mom would blow him or something up when she finds out the truth.

"So Leonard and Mullin are brothers. They had a third brother but he was killed by one of our ancestor. The one that had thermokinesis just like Tamara. That sent them back a few centuries until now. The ritual i mentioned is that they have to kill 13 witches for 13 full moons and Leonard will become the most powerful source that both sides, Good and Evil, have ever seen tipping the scale in favor for Evil." said Chris quickly has he lost his breathe on the last sentence. The room was quiet until Piper called for Leo. "Leo!"