Free schedule with Marinette

Gabriel Agreste: Adrien you have a clear schedule today and one day out of the week every week for the next two months.I noticed your grades have been slipping from A's to A-'s and because of that you will have a clear schedule every Saturday in that time span, I figured you had been working too hard.

Adrien: thank you father!

Gabriel Agreste: I expect your grades to excel again Adrien I will not give you another chance like this. Do you understand?

Adrien: I understand..dose this mean I can hang out with my friends?

Gabriel Agreste:No you may see your Marinette friend only. She seems like a good influence unlike your nino friend.
you seem to be most found of her anyway.

Adrien: Alright..may I see her now?

Gabriel Agreste: you may.

[Later in Adriens room]

A:Hello? Marinette?

M:Adrien?!?!?

A:hey umm I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang-

*Gabriel kicks door down*

"ADRIEN THATS NOT HOW YOU GET THE LADYS!!!! "

"FATHER!!!?!!??!! "

"MARINETTE, MY SONS STUPIDITY IS MOST LIKELY VERY BECOMING TO YOU BUT-"

"FATHER!!!!! "

"HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ASK A WOMAN ON A DATE"

"Marinette is just a-"

"So Marinette what do you say would you like to go on a date with my son"

Marinette: A date would be nice..

"Alright Adrien will pick you up at seven o clock sound good?"

Marinette: Sounds perfect!

*hangs up*

A: why so late? Couldnt we have just gone now..?

G:Of course not! Don't you know anything about romance Adrien?!?!
You watch enough anime....

YOU ALWAYS LET HER GET READY ALONG WITH YOURSELF ALSO, DATES ARE BEST IN THE LATE EVENING BECAUSE DEPENDING ON WERE YOU GO
THE LIGHTING IS PURFECT ESPECIALLY ON THE FIRST DATE BECAUSE WHEN SHE KISSES YOU-

A: WAIT.. hold on, I can't kiss her I dont even know how to kiss someone!!!

G:Then tell her your nervis before you do. If you can't kiss her on your first date you wont be able to hold her on you second date! You will have a distance set for Future refrance.
Also touch her but dont be creepy awkward or cringy. For example if she happens to be next to you put your around her or something....

Which reminds me go take a shower then deodorant and mouth spay or mints
Lotion your hands and whatever you do do not put hair gell in your hair! The last thing you want is to be in the middle of a make out session, she gose to run her fingers through your hair and its just a mess..

The only mess you want is from your saliva from you guys making out so much!

A:F-FaaaaaaTHeR!!!!!!

G: Alright, go get ready!