Experimenting

Marinette and Adrien hanging out as good friends in her bed all alone bla bla bla..

Adrien: d-do..

Marinette: hmm?

Adrien: um d-do do you think friends ever uhhhmmm like you know e-experiment. With each other?

Marinette: W-whaahahaht d-do you mean?

Adrien: umm well.. I don't know I it's not like I've ever f-fantasized about it ..uhh it's...I'm kinda just thinking of it now..

Plagg: [tell that to your ten page diary entry you wrote to 'clear your head']

Marinette: f-f-f-fantasied? Oh.

Adrien: I I'm not saying W-WE hahahave to do anything.. if you're not interested or unc-comfortable..

Marinette: w-what do y-you want to d-do?

Adrien: Um.. *puts his hand on her shoulder shivering a lot* I-I- I- I think well.. we-we umm just d-do wh-what eeeeeveerr w-we think is  pleasure..-able

Marinette: w-whehehat..isss pl- hmm! Pl-ple.. pleasure uhhh pleasurable t-to y-you Adrien..

Adrien: umm.. I is.. um it f-f- [**** me] UhHEheEha..umm if I touch your... uhhmm.. you're boobies.. I mean you chest!!

Marinette: do-don't y-you need ..pr-protection for that??

Adrien: no...

Marinette: I thought.. NO SORRY!!!! That's something else isn't it!!

Adrien: You're fine.. but.. is it I-okay if I e-educate you?

Marinette: oh.. uhh yeah!!

Adrien: *pins her arms down to the bed*

Marinette: ...[I didn't know this is what he meant!! mhhhhh!!!! He's so close..]

Adrien: isss this okay??

Marinette: y-y-Yeah do what ever you want!!

Adrien: oh. I..

Marinette: NO! that's not what I meant!! You can just.. you know.. am-small things..

Adrien: yeah I have a small thing.. I-I MEAN IT's JUST NOT B-BIG YETT... ITS ABOUT TO BE BIG IN A FEW SECONDS!!! Hehaehahha..

Marinette: B-but y-you already have a-

Adrien: I-I know.. I don't know why I said that!!!

Marinette: umm!! It's okay!! I you look really big.. I mean um.. y-yeah..

Adrien: doooooo... um! Would you you you umm would you like to.. maybe touch..

Marinette: NO!!! Umm n-no, no thank you..

Adrien: [we're failing at this..] Marinette don't worry about accidents let's Just do something.. we clearly want to with each other... p-pl-please?

Marinette: I can think of something you might e-enjoy but I don't know if you'll be able to breathe..

Adrien: I don't need to breathe.

Marinette: just be really gentle I'm sensitive and.. soft there..

Adrien: *sitting up and failing to cross his legs*
Yhhhy..yheahh?

Marinette: just close you're eyes okay?

Adrien: *shuts his eyes and smiles a little..* I'm.. I'm Ready..

Marinette: *presses her collar bones to his forehead and plays with his hair*

Adrien: [this is what perfection feels like]

Marinette: Don't move or
L-lick or kiss me please..just stay still..

Adrien: *mumbles* oKaY!!

Marinette: I just don't want to moan..

Adrien: *lifts his head to see her eyes* why not?

Marinette: [Every thing is hot..]

Adrien: Marinette you getting nice and warm.. I wanna go back. May I?