Wholesome fanfiction

⚠️15+⚠️
Adrien finishing a wholesome enemies to lovers sailor moon fan fiction in his bed under the covers while he's supposed to be sleeping

Adrien: that was so cute awww my little heart- what's this? Recommended.. 'Adrien x Marinette'?

Adrien: oh that must be a friendship story or something that someone from class wrote.. I didn't know my classmates were on here.
*clicks on it*
["Marinette couldn't wait for Adrien agreste to visit she had her homework ready and her pink undies on"]

Adrien: p-poetic.

["Adrien walked in her room oblivious as ever. He brushed his hand against her shoulder accidentally. They laughed and continued with their homework."]

Adrien: I should ask Marinette to do homework together we'd probably get it done a lot faster if we worked together as a team.

["Marinette screamed. 'Adrien! How's up!! I mean what's are you? How are you? Adrien..'
'I'm doing good now that I'm sitting here with you Marinette.."']

Adrien: Marinette is so silly!

["Marinette drops her pencil and turns to him. Adrien glares back and pulls back a strand of hair off her cheek. He holds her face with the same hand. 'Marinette..' he says. 'Adrien. I need help with question number seven.' She intendes to point at the paper, but instead she accidentally drops her hand on his lap. To be continued.'"

Adrien: that clumsy Marinette! She's always falling. Hehe! Hmm it's only 11:30 I can read one more.. 'Adrienette Lemon?' Why did they put a warning for a lemon? I guess it's about lemonade or something??

*clicks on it*

["'By Rena Rouge.'

'Adrien walked into Marinette's room and sat on her bed. They were stuck in the sexual tension they created. Adrien whispered.. Marinette.. I got something for us.. I don't know if you think of me that way.. but..
Marinette gasped. 'A ******?!'"]

Adrien: *brings his phone closer to his face* A what?? *looks up what protection is* oh.. perhaps w-we're gonna make a water balloon?

["'Marinette you're shaking is this not okay..'
Marinette thinks for a second.. 'no.."']

Adrien: *signs in relief* ..good girl

["'no it's okay! I want you too..' Adrien cuts her off with a kiss. He starts to take off her shirt. Her sits in her lap in the {?<{~#!^~~€> position.."]

Adrien: oh..*looks up what 'the {?<{~#!^~~€> position' is* Oh!...
How could I even reach from there?! If I'm.. okay!

["he ******* her ********** hard and***** in the **** over and over again. In a ******************** motion."]

Adrien: .. hmm..
*adjusts his blanket over him, sits with his legs bent. His phone in between his thighs and supported by his 'Nono square'*

["his **** and her :)&:$: ***** shove in ******* and **** thrusting ****** in ************ ***** **** over ***** her request ***** *** 'please Adrien!!~' 'but that's gonna hurt my ****'"]

Adrien: no way.. I can give to you like that Marinette.. I'm so ****ing flex*** **** in your ***** and *** you.. hehe..

Plagg: what the F-

~School~

Adrien: Marinette.. I just found out what 'lemon' means last night. Do you wanna **** at my place.

Marinette: what?!

Adrien: no.. no! Listen, if we ***** put our *** ***** **** **** all over.

Marinette: isn't that how baby's are made I don't wanna a kid just yet..

Adrien: yeah but there's something called ****** that I put *****. Then we can **** and *********** ****** all we want! Without a getting any *********!

Marinette: that doesn't seem like something friends do..