Head of Institute Shenanigans

"Mom can I have a dog, ooh, or a cat?" Kit said keeping Clary company because per say Jace who knows nothing of a pregnancy told her she's on bed rest. Which sucked, Clary has had so much responsibility since she 'Saved the World' and now shes a sitting duck. She feels weird letting Jace become interim Head of Institute, all that's going on in her head is that he'll try to put a guillotine in the training room.   

"No, we have Church, I think he's a handful as is, why add another animal?" Clary told Kit.

"Church is a grumpy cat, he doesn't even like to be held," Ash said entering with Church in his arms and scratch marks on his face. 

"Church isn't grumpy, he just has his very own unique.... personality. He'll always protect you remember that." Clary stated while Church jumps on the bed, purring and curling up next to her.

"Why is he so nice to you? You know how many treats I've given him he won't even come in my direction." Kit sighed throwing his arms in the air.

"He's nice for now because I'm pregnant but come the babies and he will ignore me and want to be with them." Clary said petting Church and reassuring the boys.

"Clary great you're here." Izzy said entering the room with a bowl of.... something, Clary couldn't tell.

"Where else would I be, Jace has me on lock down. Sometimes he even wants to help take me to the restroom; and I go pee every five minutes." Clary stated rolling her eyes.

"Right... Look I made this for you, its spicy they say spicy food is great while your pregnant." Izzy said placing down the bowl of.. chili? "And I made extra for Kit and Ash"

"Actually, Uncle Simon wanted to help us train today. So we'll go now, but thanks Aunt Izzy." Ash said making a beeline for the door, with Kit close on is tails not arguing, even though they weren't going to go train.  

"Okay! I'll put it in the fridge in case you want some!" Izzy screamed while they were exiting the room. "Oh my gosh, I forgot the spoon, let me go downstairs stairs really quickly." 

"No! I mean, no you don't have too, I'm actually not really hungry. But if you excuse me I have to go down stairs, Head of Institute stuff..." Clary said trying to get up from the bed.

"Like what?" Izzy questioned.

"Like paper work, and making sure the boys don't cause a fire in the institute." Clary said while struggling to put on her shoes.

"I'm pretty sure Kit and Ash are smart enough not to cause a fire in the institute, I even made sure they never even knew the rune." Izzy states while crossing her arms watching Clary fling one of her shoes across the room ans stand up, heading towards the door.

"I'm not taking about my boys, I'm talking about our boys. Do you really think its smart to let Jace, Simon, and Alec alone... together... bored in the institute? I means something is bound to break." It was like instantaneously there was a loud bang coming from downstairs that sounded like glass shattering in a million pieces.

"Okay lets head downstairs." Izzy said grabbing Clary's hand to help her.

"Nope, it's going to take forever for me to walk down those stairs. Hand me my steele." Clary directed.

"Ooh, man! That was so cool!" Simon says as he standing in the middle of shattered glass.

"Right! I knew that goop Magnus had in the locked cabinet was worth finding." Jace said laughing across the research lab, standing next to Alec.

"Yeah, it was fun and all, but Magnus is going to kill me for giving it to you guys, Izzy is going to kill Simon for nearly dying, and Clary is going to kill all of us for destroying the research lab." Alec pointed out.