Introduction

Five years after the battle with the Cohort, everything was destroyed in Alicante, including the Shadowhunter academy. Even ones own leaders were dismantled, but the Angel knew what to do, Clary has always been close with the Angel ever since her fathers so called 'death' he in trusted her with secrets and ways to better the Shadow World. He also in trusted her with picking the new leaders of the Clave, however she seemed fit. She did save the world after all; twice. 

She knew what she had t do so Alicante could rebuild, she chose to have two Clave's that would rule as one. She pick her mother, Jocelyn Graymark as the Council for the Shadowhunters and Luke Graymark as the Council for the Downworlders. Robert and Maryse Lightwood are co-inquisitors for the Shadowhunters and there are representatives for each downworlders; Rafael Santiago for the Vampires, Magnus Bane for the Warlocks, and Meliorn for the Seelies.  

Clary may have not been to popular after basically integrating shadowhunters and downworlders. But it had to be done in order for them to be successful. And as this change began to take way Clary also focus on rebuilding the New York Institute (NYI) as one of the best in the world. 

After Izzy and Simon's and Magnus and Alec's wedding, Jace and Clary proposed to each other.  Although, with  everything that's been going on they haven't gotten the chance to think about a wedding, let alone plan one. 

But one day, the NYI was throwing a Gala for the new annual event to promote the improved institute. When Clary just got a whiff of the appetizers for the evening she ran to the bathroom. 

Clary and Jace has just signed the papers to adopt Kit and Ash to be a Herondale because she and Jace felt bad that both their parents are not there for them. But before they signed the paper work Ash requested one thing; to get rid of his demon side. Although, it was a scary request for Clary because she saw her Brother Johnathan (Ash's father) get rid of his demon side right in front of her eyes, she could bear the idea that she might lose him too.  Clary knew it was the right thing to do so she took Ash to the Silent Brothers and they helped him get rid of his demon side.

 Although, with this news, being almost certain she pregnant she is know thinking about their future. Which when she got the idea. 

She immediately brought the news to Simon her parabatai, she told him about her plans and can't wait to tell Jace and the world.