chapter 9- Fragile?! Oops.

Start from the beginning

Beth and I look at each other. Oh my god. I completely accidentally turned Beth into my fragile.

"What exactly is going on here?" asks Beth.

"Umm, remember when we were making out on your porch? And I kissed your neck? Well my fangs shot out and accidentally nipped you. Then I saw your blood and I drooled on the cut by accident. It healed right away so I thought I was dreaming. Beth I'm so sorry." I answer. Feeling like a complete moron.

Beth showed no sign of disappointment. She only said, "oh. I see." And put on a smirk. I focus to read her mind and I hear, "yay! Michael can suck my blood! ... Hey! Michael! Get out of my head!"

What? Ok first of all I am NOT going to suck her blood. Second of all she just knew I was in her head?

Beth looks at me and smirks, "yes, you are going to suck my blood," she says moving closer to me, "and yes. I knew you were in my head."

Oh my god. She is in my head now. Not good. I push my thoughts into her head, "I'm not sucking your blood. Nothing changes just because you're a fragile now."

She winks and sends me back a dirty thought. That's the last time I try to reason with her in her head. I mean yeah she's really hot and all but, there's things in this world no one needs to think about. Knowing she thought about it makes me wonder if I should be scared of her rather then her scared of me!

The phone ringing interrupts my thoughts. Beth skips over to the phone and answers.

"Oh hi mom!" she turns and gestures for me to stay quiet. I think about yelling at her to put her pants back on. So her mom gets a fright, "yeah I don't mind if you stay out for the night. Ok.... ok...love you too.... bye"

Beth turns and explains that her mom and dad decided to take a romantic night off so they booked a hotel for the night. She tells me they wont be back till tomorrow.

Beth twirls her hair for a second, "so, Michael? Wanna stay the night? Mom and dad don't have to know." I'm slightly scared. She's been my best friend forever and now she suddenly decides she wants to have a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with me. I never thought of her as a sister, but what if I did?! My sister always trying to jump me and kiss me. Ew.

While I struggle to change course of thought I respond, " sure. I don't see why not. Matt might be stalking my house."

Beth says "yay!" happily and jumps onto my laps and starts nibbling my neck playfully. She's making me thirsty. I'm trying my hardest to ignore it. I need to go to my house and get some blood.

I start breathing heavy in my attempts to control myself. I breathlessly try to tell her off, "Beth," is all I could get out. Talking made my struggle that much worse. She probably thought I liked it so much that I said her name. That was definitely not the case here. I think about pushing her away but I realize that she's my fragile. Meaning she's fragile to me but the bad guys could come try to beat her up and she'd be fine. That is a dumb concept.

I'm not going to give in. I don't care if it wont kill her, I don't want to feed off her. Ever. My fangs shoot out of my mouth making me feel helpless against myself. I remember how at the sight of my own blood my fangs receded. I bite down on my tongue and feel nothing. My fangs are still high and mighty and show no sign of going away. My tongue heals and I get a fresh scent of blood. Beth's blood comes up to my nose like a punch in the face. My mouth starts watering and I can feel the animal inside me rising. I can feel her blood pumping through every artery. I can hear the squish of it running towards her heart and keeping her alive. My mind wanders and I ask myself why not just a taste? I can't do it, I wont. My eyes are burning purple and I can hardly breathe. Her blood is drowning me. If I don't take some I'll surely die! No! Get a hold of yourself! Michael come on!

Beth looks up at me and seems pleased. I know what she's trying to do. I wont let her get away with it. I plead her with my eyes to stop. But she just brings her blood filled wrists up around my neck. The scent of her blood is intoxicating. Sweet. I need it. I can't have it. She then pulls away from me and I feel a sense of relief. I'm going to make it out of here without biting Beth! She takes me by the hand and guides me to the couch. My fangs are still showing and my eyes still burn but I can go eat some hamburger meat if she leaves me alone for a second.

Not a chance. She pushes me onto the couch and takes me by surprise. I brace myself for the impact of her blood. She sits on my lap, facing me. Beth bites down hard on her lip and winces a little. Now I know I'm going to die. I see the blood forming on her lip. I think I'm defeated. No! I can't give in. Not yet.

She leans in to give me a kiss on the lips. I try to push myself closer and closer to the couch but her blood pulls at me. I feel as if I'm being ripped in two. In a moment her lips are on mine and my taste buds explode. My mind explodes. Everything explodes. I try to calm myself. I'm breathing so heavy that I sound like a fat man trying to run a marathon. That's it.

If she wants me to suck her blood, I will.

OHHH WHATS GUNNA HAPPEENNN?!?!?! read on to see... :D