chapter 6- I break up with Beth. Then sleep with her.

Start from the beginning

Beth comes down then and asks for a drink. I say 'fridge' and she says ok and gets some water and goes back to my room. I feel really bad. I can't be with her if she only likes me for something I don't even like. Matt interrupts my thoughts and asks, "Mike what happened. You and Beth look like you got hit by a truck."

I sigh and answer, "I kind of broke up with her. She only likes me because I'm a vampire it seems. She kissed me and she didn't show any hint of liking me before when I was normal. I shouldn't have told her anything."

Me and matt sigh at the same time and I continue, "Well that's not entirely true. She did think 'I want to kiss your sexy lips Michael' before she tripped on the coffee table. I don't know. I really like her but I cant like her if she cant like me for who I am."

Matt looks at me and says, "If she thought your lips are sexy then that's the truth. That was before she knew what you are. And she probably only kissed you earlier because of your scent. I told you girls would be attracted to you randomly. I know I also said Beth might not be affected by it but I meant after a couple of days. Right now everyone guys, and girls, and probably even your mom, will be attracted to you. Just because you're a new vampire and your scent is so strong in the first few days or weeks."

I think he just said he's attracted to me. I hate Krone. He turned me into a vamp and my best friend gay. I shake my head.

Beth comes down the stairs and says she's going to bed. I nod and say I'm going to join her after a shower and some more blood. I get up and head for the stairs. Hope fully the shower will clean away some of my smell and the blood will prevent me from eating Beth. I'm going to take a couple bags up stairs with me though. Just in case. Beth smiles and heads towards my room. She stops in my doorway.

"Michael I need something to wear as PJ's." she says cautiously.

I smile and say, "top drawer on the right, there's t-shirts, bottom drawer on the left there's some shorts I think. If not there's longer shirts in my closet."

She says ok and goes into my room. I go into the bathroom and turn on the hot water. It doesn't feel scorching. It feels cold actually. I take off my clothes and get in. ignoring the extreme unhappy feeling I have for the fact that this shower is probably hot enough to burn fire, and I find it cold. I just think about the way Beth just looked at me. It reminded me of before I changed when we were just friends. It made me sad that if I don't say something I might never see it again. Maybe matt's right. Maybe it's just the scent thing. I'll give her a chance. I've wanted to be with her since Jesus was a baby, so why not now? I can try right?

Ow. Got way too lost in thought there. I got soap in my eyes. It didn't really hurt but it made my eyes feel really warm. Again. I turn on the cold water and try to rinse my eyes, then I get out of the shower and grab a towel. I put it around my waist and turn to the mirror. Oh my god. I have abs. I swear I never had them before now. I touch my stomach to make sure it's not just water or something. Sure enough it's real. I have rock hard, steroid abs. and my arm muscles are obviously bigger too.

I realize I want to see what I look like when I drink blood, so I take a blood bag that I brought in with me and bite in. I slurp at the bag and my eyes start out as a deep purple that is close to the dark blue that they really are, then they turn into a bright violet colour. When the bag's empty I drop it in the garbage and I look at my face before my fangs go away. I look pretty cool I guess. With the muscles and all I seem like a whole new person. I feel like a whole new person.

I grab the rest of the blood and leave the bathroom. I forgot to take clean clothes in with me so now I have to give Beth a small treat. I have to go into my room with nothing but a towel on and change. Or at least grab some clothes. Here I go.

I knock at the door and Beth says come in. I enter slowly and tell her to excuse my half naked-ness. She says ok and I throw my bags of blood on the floor by the head of the bed. I notice she found some shorts and an old shirt of mine and she was reading some old book I had lying around. I go to my dresser and take out a t-shirt, some boxers and some Guitar Hero pajama pants. Then I tell her I'll be right back and she says ok. So I leave for the bathroom and gulp another bag of blood on my way. I really don't want to hurt her tonight. I want to be as full as possible. I get dressed and brush my teeth. Then I go down stairs and ask matt if he's got everything he needs. He looks up from COD and says yep.

I head to the fridge to get Beth something to eat and drink. I find some milk and cookies and decide that it will do. I put the milk in a glass and the cookies on a plate and try to make them look pretty. Just because she's probably uncomfortable with me right now. I should cheer her up. After all I did make her cry.

I go to my room with the plate and glass and knock on the door again. She says come in and I say my hands are full so she opens the door for me. I sit on the bed and hand her the milk and cookies.

I sigh, "Beth, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry or anything. I just want you to like me for me. But me and matt were talking and-"

"No," Beth interrupts, "if you think it's best for us to stay apart then I respect your decision. We can sleep here tonight like friends if that's what you want." Before she can say more I decide to make all her fantasies come true. I grab her with ease and pull her into my laps and wrap my arms around her. In her thoughts I heard, "I'm being hugged by a vampire." It was almost enough for me to throw her off the bed. But I kept my cool.

The Beth I knew would have blushed. And she did. So I was happy. " Now listen here. Before you so rudely interrupted, I was going to say that matt and I were talking and you're just under some spell of my vampiric scent. So I'm willing to give this 'us' thing a try because right now you feel compelled to jump me because I smell good. So when that wears off we can decide what to do next." She turned out of my arms and looked as surprised as I felt. I'm becoming that gay sparkly Edward guy. Great. Oh well. At least my abs aren't spray on. Hehe.

Beth tries to protest but I pull her closer and our lips meet. It's different then the first time when she kissed me. I was really mad the first time. This time I can feel her blood in her veins and it makes me really want blood but I ignore it. She kisses me back with force and I deepen the kiss. In all the action I don't even really notice what's happening. My fangs shoot out of my mouth just as I pull her on top of me. Beth must of felt them because she pulls away abruptly.

"Michael? Are you ok? Do u need blood." Beth asks breathlessly

My eyes are purple I feel it. Bright purple. " Um, yeah I'll be fine just hold on I need some blood. There's some by the bed. I come prepared." I wink at her and grab some blood from the side of the bed. She rolls off me and I gulp down a couple of bags. But I can taste her blood. She's so close. This is going to be a long night.