Sixty: Girlfriend

MADISON'S POV

As Luke's girlfriend, Melissa, walked inside we all stood, dumbstruck. Luke had been out with a girl when he hasn't been home, how long have they been dating, anyways? For some reason, I internally cringe at he sight of her. Yes, she's beautiful with her tan skin and dark red hair, no doubt. But I just dislike her.

She shakes all the bow hands, and stops at me. She was aware of me being here, obviously. "Hi, I'm Melissa." she speaks, sticking her hand out. I shake it without making eye contact.

"I'm Madison. Nice to meet you. Not." I mutter the last word as she walks back to Luke, but Calum heard me as he snickers quietly, until I kick him that is.

Luke sends me a warning glare, and I bat my eyelashes innocently, Melissa annoyingly tugs on Luke's sleeve until he looks over to her, pressing a firm kiss on her lips and I grimace. They walk away, both of them going upstairs and I sigh, looking to the boys around me.

We all sand there awkwardly, us not having talked for so long. Michael and Caum were the only ones actually speaking the whole stupid fight. Then again, they weren't exactly involved in it, and Luke had left us all for her really.

But we were busy dealing with our own problems, so we wouldn't have talked to him either. I hear the rain and gasp excitedly, remembering something we didn't have time for last time we were okay.

I rush to the closet and grab them. The waterproof cameras. I hand the boys each one, and their faces light up. Looks like I broke the ice with these. We slip on our shoes and run outside, seeing the pounding rain with no chance of stopping. It was a warm rain though, and there were no cars so we could stand in the street if we wanted.

Puddles were forming everywhere, and we were taking pictures with the cameras laughing and talking to one another. We were completely drenched, our clothes sticking to our bodies, had become heavier.

We didn't care, we laughed as our hairs tuck to our foreheads and we took silly pictures. Calum tried to do a flip, but slipped on the grass and we laughed more. I missed this. Ashton no longer smelt of liquor, and his long curly locks were no longer curly.

Calum's hair was stuck to his forehead and he had a big smile on his face. His eyes were squinted shut from laughing so hard, as he lay on the wet grass. Michael's now red hair, was sticking to his face. Some of the dye was running down, and I snickered quietly.

"Madison come here!" Michael shouted, so I put my camera around my neck and ran to him, splashing in the puddles as I went. We were at the bottom of two small hills, but the water was draining here.

Michael was on his phone, but there was no rain under the big tree.

"Woah flood warnings, at least we're on top of a long driveway. We should head in." I say, nodding as we get the boys and head inside. As we walk in, we trace water into the kitchen with us, to see Melissa on Luke's lap, making out.

Calum's hand covers my eyes. "There is a child in here!" Calum speaks and I scoff. "Fine, a young lady." I almost burst into laughter at his words.

"You guys!" Melissa whines. "We just cleaned. Where have you been? We also made dinner for everyone. Luke said it was okay if I stayed until the flood warnings were gone, but I wanted to ask you guys." we all shrug and she claps her hands excitedly.

I'll probably be the subject of a slumber party by the end of the night. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any makeup and smiled. I could like her, she does seem really nice.

Dinner was awkward to say the least, and after since it was late I took a shower and went straight to bed. All I could think about was Melissa. She seemed really nice, and maybe I could get used to her.

Maybe.

A/N

Literally so sorry about not updating I just needed a break from wattpad(-: I was too busy.

Sorry this is short I have health homework that needs to be done and I'm stressing aha but I posted the sequel which will start as soon as this ends, so if you want to add it to your library go ahead. It should be pretty obvious, but it's called touring with 5sos haha, okay well see ya guys luv ya byeeee