Fifteen: Attack

MADISON'S POV

We sneak stealthily through the house, all getting into position and waiting for the signal.we may or may not have added something really sticky to all of the darts before getting ready as well. We also may or may not have set up a few traps in the house because, why not? We're all in now, it's too late to back out. The one direction boys also this all of the nerf guns in this house so that they cant use any of them.

We are spread through the house, four people with one gun and handling the traps. I look to Louis before he nods and we get start getting closer, to the kitchen to hear what the boys are saying. It's weird how we got from being terrified and kidnapped to attacking the boys in like an hour. But I guess anything can happen.

Liam flickers the lights in the house, meaning at its time. Louis and I go around the kitchen island not letting the boys notice us and hear "what is that? Is it the girls messing with us?" before we attack them. We hear screams of agony because well, if you try to pull the darts off of you they wnt for a while, they're part of you. Also because we're pelting them.

"Go go go!" Louis shouts running in a different direction and I take off running and make sure to jump over that trap because we know exactly where we placed all of them. I run past everyone ignoring the boys screaming because well, they can't escape and have nothing. I run to e closet where they kept the nerf guns, a quite large closet actually and hide in a shelf. I get out both my guns and see Becca had the same idea and is across from me. We nod as the door swings open and we conceal ourselves in darkness. I get a few pictures of the dart covered boys before putting my phone away.

"Where are our nerf guns?!" Calum exclaims searching desperately. We see Harry walk by and we motion him to quietly shut the door and he does as told before sneaking away.

"Why the hell are the girls and one direction boys doing this, and how'd they meet? Also, Luke are you ever taking off that beanie to do your hair?" Luke just shrugs and grumbles before Becca and I climb up a bit higher and count down with our fingers before firing and them. They scream like little girls.

"They're here, they're in here too!" Michael yells using Calum as cover before getting hit. they look up in our directions which is a mistake because we hit them all over the face, besides their eyes of course. The boys run out and we get down before highfiving and going in separate directions. Is sure is fun, and the boys will be fine. It's just nerf darts. Well some are. We kind of out spikes on a few, but that's none of my business.

I'm hearing screams from three directions, but I don't he's Michael screaming. I sneak off and go exactly where I know he is. My room, in my closet. I sneak in quietly and leave the door open and open my closet to find him on his phone. Stupid, stupid Michael. I start pelting him with bullets until he finally gets out as my guns run out. I reload one with the small amount of bullets around me. That'll have to do I guess.

I throw the empty gun under my bed and set off and see luke running down the stairs. He is my final target. I pelt him right into a trap. He trips on the wire and then gets ice cold water dumped all over him and then they squirt ketchup on him. I laugh and walk away, only to stumble upon a scene I didn't expect.

I aim my gun right for Calum's head, "don't shoot, or your friend here gets it." calum says pointing the gun at Harry's head. "Slide your gun to me" he says. I scoff. I have four bullets and I simply shoot calum in the head, and then Harry too. Harry gets his gun and give me a 'why'd you shoot me' look and I shrug.

"That was for basically kidnapping me and my friends and scaring the shit out of us." i cross my arms and he gives me a goofy grin.

"Touché" he says and we part ways. Me finding Ashton has stumped upon our net trap and it stuck like that to that spot on the floor and covered in bullets, I grab a ketchup bottle from my belt because we all had a bottle of that too, and squirt him earning girly screams and I giggle, running away.

"I'll get you Mads!" he laughs too because you had to admit, this has gotta be funny. But I can only imagine what kind of trouble I'll be in when all my friends leave. I have done so much I'm hoping I don't lose my phone that would suck. I wouldn't be able to text James and he would think I wasn't interested at all!

I'm interrupted when I see Calum sneaking away. I shoot him with my last two bullets and he runs, causing him to get pelted with more and then we all shower him with ketchup and run away laughing. This has gotta be the best time I've ever had without a doubt. It's weird how within such a short time, my whole life changed,

The lights flicker on and off again signaling that it's time to get all the boys together and then stop
The fight. Or should i say attack. We drag Calum to the main stairs, him groaning and trying to escape our grasp. I see I was with Niall and Brianna and we were all laughing. We're the last ones to reach there and when we do, we all laugh because these four boys look ridiculous.

"Thank you girls for helping us with getting the boys. That was so much fun." Harry says and I quickly take a picture of the boys slumped on the stairs, immobile.

"Agreed." we all say in unison and laugh.

"That was not fun for us, I feel dead." Calum comments and we just laugh more until our guts hurt and we can feel our abs coming in. The 1D boys take pictures with the girls and sign things for them before coming to me and I take silly selfies with each and then have Lacey take a group picture where we all hold Niall across us in our arms.

"We should go Maddie. This was so much fun, hope to do it again sometime?" Brianna asks and I nod as they leave with their bags and eventually the 1D boys leave and the boys are all showered and clean, with some darts still stuck to them. I go to sneak off to my bedroom but get stopped abruptly.

"Not so fast Madison."

A/N

Sorry if this sucks I had no inspiration whatsoever and im really tired ugh. My finger feels better now guys:D

Thank you so much for 1.8k reads on this story like I didn't even expect to get 100 because I haven't even hit 100 on any other stories like wow I love you you're all beautiful.

Well see ya :-)