Thirty-Five: Dance

MADISON'S POV

I have two hours before James is supposed to be here, which means two hours to devise a plan to get to that dance. I decide I'll go downstairs and at least try to get my phone. That way, I can tell James not to knock.

I slump down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I turn around as soon as I see Calum there, and head straight for the living room. I plop down onto the couch next to Ashton and sit there silently, crossing my arms. The boys heads turn to me and I ignore them, waiting for someone else to speak up.

"Madison.." Luke sighs scratching his neck.

"Look, can I just have my phone?" I speak up.

"You'll have to ask Calum, he took it with him to his room after you punched him. Listen-" I storm off before they can say anything else, and go upstairs straight into Calum's room. I start frantically searching everywhere for it. Bedside table, drawers, closet, even his bathroom counter. It's nowhere to be seen.

I spot his skinny jeans from yesterday and an those. It's worth a shot I guess. They're inside out so I start making them normal, and I grab his overs from inside. "Gross." I mumble, chucking those away, and then I feel it. My phone is in his pocket.

"Yes!" I cheer quietly rushing back into my bedroom. God, these boys can't hide anything. I mean, Calum didn't even try to hide this. I quickly send a text to James, letting him know he can't ring the doorbell.

[To: James😘❤😍]

'James, don't knock or ring the bell. Meet me out front please?'

[From: James😘❤😍]

'Sure thing(-;'

I quickly plug my phone in and hop into the shower. I take one of the quickest showers of my life before getting out and just wrapping the towel around my body. I Blow dry my hair before pinning it back. I get out my makeup and immediately start.

I don't do too much of it, but enough. I do a bit of coverup, just for some color. I spread a bit of blush on my face and do some bottom eyeliner. I then do a bit of black eye shadow, topping it off with mascara. I also slip on a little bow bracelet.

I grab my curling iron and curl my hair, mostly to one side until its perfect. I run my fingers through it a few times, just to make sure I'm all set, and turn the iron off.

I go into my closet and grab my dress, slipping it on. It's a royal blue coming down to mid thigh. It has a sort of belt of jewels. It's also strapless and poofs around the bottom. It's beautiful really. I look through my shoes. I don't want to wear sneakers, but I'd prefer not to wear regular heels. So, I slip on a pair of black closed toe laced chunky heel boots. (a/n guys all of the outfits are on my polyvore my user is @5secondsofvvifi)

I check the time, seeing I have barely made it, and have five minutes until James will be here. I rush downstairs and look around, trying to keep the heels quiet. I notice all four boys are outside and internally cheer, rushing out the front door and past the bushes to meet James out front.

To my surprise, he's already waiting there. Except he's waiting there with a freaking limo! Okay, I was not expecting him to get a limo especially because the school is literally a ten minute walk away from here.

"Wow, this is amazing." I see him in a suit and smile, as he pulls me in for a kiss.

"You look stunning Maddie." he smiles at me as we climb into the limo.

"James you really didn't have to."

"I wanted to babe." my heart practically leaps out of my chest at that. Hes never called me by a pet name or anything before.