S4>109: Olivine City; A Sick Ampharos, no Gym Battle, then to Cianwood City

Start from the beginning

"Woah, now that's a steel rooftop." Takato commented.

Yuna walked towards the door and knocked on it twice, but nothing and she tried again...

...

...

...

But still no one answered the door.

"Eh, does that mean the Gym Leader isn't here?" Mairin asked.

"Don't know. Could be." Takato answered.

Before anyone else could say anything, the door to the gym opened and a little girl with green hair came out and saw the gang at the door.

"Hi there, my name is Janina Konatsu and I'm Jasmine's apprentice." The little girl introduces.

"Jasmine? Is she the Gym Leader?" Yuna asked.

"Yes."

"Is she here? I would like to challenge her to a gym battle for a badge." Yuna explained.

Janina shook her head, "Jasmine isn't here at the moment, she's at the Shining Lighthouse on the wharf." She told them.

"Why?"

"You have to see for yourself."

Yuna nodded, "Sure."

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

The gang followed Janina, who led them to the location of the Shining Lighthouse.

"Hey Janina, I take it that you wish to take over the leadership of Olivine Gym for Jasmine when your older?" Takato asked.

Janina smiled, "Yes, I do but I don't think that I'm cut out for it..." She replied, sadly.

Mairin blinked, "Uh, why do you think that?" She asked.

"Well, Jasmine says that I don't fully understand my Onix

"Well, Jasmine says that I don't fully understand my Onix. There are so many things about being a trainer and gym leader that I don't understand and I don't think that I'm strong enough... Because my Onix always get beaten by a Water-type Pokémon." Janina explained.

Brock frowned, "That doesn't matter though. Rock Pokémon grow stronger each time, even if they get beaten by Water-type Pokémon." He responses, "I'm from Petwer Gym, the Rock-type Gym and losing actually helps Pokémon get stronger. I had my Onix, even if he doesn't like water, we still battle against lots of Water-type Pokémon in the past. But we didn't give up and neither should you and your Onix."

"He's right. It doesn't matter if you keep losing a match, you just have keep trying till you win it. Then you'll understand all the hard work you and your Onix have accomplished." Yuna added.

"I see..." Janina murmured, as she thought what Brock and Yuna had told her.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<