Chapter 58

The piece of orange had fallen out of my hand while the other unpeeled orange had rolled off the table......

The next morning, Lin came in and almost yelped in fear once she saw me. "MY LADY, what happened to you," she said, looking at my face that had dark baggy eyes from no sleep and pale skin from not feeling well. I remain silenced like I didn't hear her. "My lady?" Lin said and touched my arm. "Hum?" I finally answered with a small sound, but still completely distracted.
"Are you alright?" She asks as I just nodded.

I recall what happened last night, his cold lips were still kissing me as I only tasted the orange, but a hint of him. He then forced me to shallow the remaining orange. His lip clings to me and I was having a hard time gasping for air. My eyebrows raised once again I felt his tongue sliding into mine, but then I used both of my hands to shove him away. My lips were released, but the taste of orange still lingered in my mouth and I had completely lost my voice to speak. I didn't know what to say, my mind was completely blank. I touch my lips to feel the coldness slowly being devoured by heat.
The 4th Prince broke the silence and said, "Well, who told you to eat my orange?" As my legs already rushed to him and my hands had guided him as I shove him out of the doors. Once he was out, I leaned against the doors and finally exhaled. My heart was racing like prey running for its life with my face getting extremely hot. My hands started banging against my chest and I slowly fell to the ground.
I knew... that I had fallen for him.... My hands rest against my face but I know that winter is coming.......

"MY LADY! The 4th Prince is here to see you." Lin said as I snapped out.
My heart started racing again with my face getting hot, "Tell him that I don't want to see him," I said, nervous.
Lin was about to speak, but I said: "GO." Lin hurried to the door and stepped out.

I breathe in and exhale deeply, trying to calm my heart down, but then the door had shot open and made a loud bang with the 4th Price coming in. "YOU DARE TO REFUSE ME TO ENTER!" He roared. "Do you hate me that much!" He said furiously. "NO!" I try to calm him down, but it doesn't seem to work.
"THEN why? Don't you love me!" He said as his hands' grip onto my shoulders.
"I CAN'T!" I said, pushing his hands off my shoulders.
"What do you mean you CAN'T! You are MY Concubine! It's your job to love me!" He yelled as his possession caused me to explode.
"BECAUSE I'LL BE LEAVING!" I shout and soon wish I could take back my words. "What? LEAVING! You are MINES! You can't leave me!" His anger roared.
I started to form a headache. "You don't understand," I said softly and calmly.
"Won't understand! How can I when you don't tell me!" He continues to persecute me as my temper boils.
"I' M NOT FROM THIS ERA!" I nearly screamed as my eyes widened and my hand quickly covered my mouth.
Oh no, I said too much.
As his facial expression settled down and looked at me. My mind was going chaotic and his mouth slightly opened as if he was going to talk, but hands had already shoveled him out once again.