Chapter 46

I walk in the room and force out the words again, "What's bringing you here" I grit my teeth.
"You may leave. I'll be staying here tonight," he said to the guard as those words repeat over and over in my head.
"What!" I said.
"Yes, sir." the guard answered and left the room.
I stood in the middle of my room with my face completely frozen as my mind went blank until I said, "Excuse me, I did not let you stay here the night!"
"I never ask your permission," he said, pouring himself tea as I could only stare at him blankly with my mouth wide open.
Ummm... aaa...ha!
An idea appeared and my face lit up, "Okay. You can stay unless you can beat me in Rock Paper Scissor."
He was silent at first as the corner of his lip lifted up, "Alright."
Wait, what... He actually agreed...
As I was astonished and tried to focus, I cleared my throat and continued, "okay. The rules are-"
He then cut me off, "I already saw how you played this morning."
Wow, he's good at observing.
"Oh, okay? Rock Paper Scissor!" I chanted and formed my hand in a ball. I then pumped my hand up and down as the 4th Prince was not paying any attention and just did the movements, without looking. I pulled out two of my fingers while he lazily had his fist out as my mouth dropped wide open.
Whaaat!
There in the corner his lips, he smirked and then he was about to speak, but I said, "Out of three," abruptly.
He smirked and said, "alright.''
We once again pull our hands out, "Rock Paper Scissor!"
Once again he didn't even care or pay attention as he lazily threw his hand out showing all fingers. My mouth dropped open again to see my hand tightly grip into a ball. I quickly gulped down my worries and said, "Last round." As I knew that I had already lost.
"Rock Paper Scissor!" I said and threw out my two fingers as he again lazily threw out his fist.
I lost three in a row...
"I guess I'll be staying here tonight," he said, smiling and getting up from the table and then heading to the bed.
My whole face drained its color as I was speechless.
"One more time!" I quickly begged.
He sat down on the bed and said, "Alright."
My face lit up and I quickly rushed over to him."Okay, Rock paper Scissor!" I said as he yawned and threw two fingers out.
Once again my hope died once I saw the result as I looked down to see my whole hand out.
"Alright, then I'll be sleeping now, " he said, lying down.
In my head, I started crying and complaining, I walked back to the table and poured myself tea.
I guess tonight I'm not sleeping.....*sigh*
I slouch against the table. "You're not coming to bed?" He mocked.
"No, I'm not tired," I lied.
"Alright then," he said, smiling and rolled over.
Ugh! I show my fist at him.

A few minutes later, my head was bobbing up and down until my head slipped off my palm. "Huh?" I said and woke up to find myself still at the table.
*Yawn* I covered my mouth with my right hand and stretched my arms, and then I headed to bed as I was still drowsy, walking to my bed to see the 4th prince sleeping peacefully. I jerked back as I forgot he was here.
Great, where I'm going to sleep?
I groan exhaustively and walk towards the window. I then opened it and sat down with my head against the wall, and soon I shut my eyes. Hours later, my body felt comfortable and warm. I soon regained concussion and opened my eyes to find the room dark and myself in the bed covered with a blanket. I turn my head to find his presence beside me as I can hear him breathing. Then he turned over to me and I felt his breath against my skin. *Thump thump* I jolted and kicked him off the bed.
BAM! I hear him groaning in pain and his left hand slam on the bed as he helped himself up.