Avengers Infinity War & Endgame Recap Raps

Începe de la început

"Holy crap!" Kirishima said in surprise as he watched all of his friends die.

'No! No! No! I couldn't have. I was so close,' All Might thought as he was on the verge of tears. Everyone else was too.

"Say hello & goodbye to the Shinsos. Mina & Katsu saved by deus ex Kendo. AFO has me-time before the avenging. Go for the head. Now's he's dead. What an ending!" the narrator says as All Might is shown chopping off All For One's head.

"Well, at least you killed him, right?" Midoriya asked while trying to be optimistic in a bleak time.

"JK. Now it's been 5 years. They lost so much, including Izu's beard."

"Why!" Both Mina & the narrator say at the same time.

"A rat hits a button, Togata's back in the frey. On his Mirio game. Ain't aged a day," the narrator says while Mirio is shown walking towards his house 

"Dang," Nejire says while blushing.

"Its a heist round up a squad. Yagi's rocking divorced uncle bod," the narrator says while the screen shows a really fat, shirtless All Might.

"Ahhh!" Midoriya screams in fear seeing his mentor & all time hero in such a state. This gets many laughs, including one from All Might.

"Shinso ragin' in the Tokyo nightlife. Hulk wears sweaters. Uraraka has highlights," the narrator says as it shows hulked out Sato wearing casual clothes & Uraraka with blonde highlights in her hair.

"Never thought about giving myself highlights," Uraraka think outload while Shinso is scared about the thought of killing people.

"But Katsu's settled down for once, til he sees a photo of his suragate son. He does the science & joins the plan. Flashback time, and your welcome fans," The narrator says as it shows them traveling through time.

"Holy crap! Tome travel! And Bakugou with a wife & kids! I would never had believed it!" Sero exclaims.

"What the hell did you just say about me you twat!?" Bakugou yelled at Sero.

"2012, NYC. Fights familiar enemies. Bit if Izu-on-Izu. Then it's back to the 70s! Uncanny Pym, age accurate Melissa. Katsu offers fatherly advice to his father."

"So much cool stuff happening!" Midoriya exclaims in excitement.

"Emotional judo for the powerless people. R.I.P Uraraka. Guess we'll see you in the prequel," the narrator says as the screen shows Uraraka dying in the same way Jirou died.

Speechless. Thats all everyone was. Uraraka, one of the founders had just died. Everyone soon noticed Midoriya getting really mad. Uraraka quickly went in for a hug to calm him down, which he gladly excepted. No one wanted to ruin the moment, so they let them be.

'Wait til they see what happens next,' H thought to himself.

"Oh and Neb's been a CCTV. Hulk Snap! Boom! AFO want a repeat," the narrator says as a past AFO is shown in the destroyed Avengers Base.

"Oh crap! Its about to go down! Get reveng for all of the people he's killed," Mina said in excitement, but also in anger.

"Beefcake battle. Flying fists of fury. Mjolnir rattles. Yo, Cap is worthy!" The narrator says as Midoriya is shown lifting All Might's hammer.

"Goku crap! What! That's crazy!" Kirishima said in excitement seeing Midoriya be such a badass.

"Orange circles forming, getting sentimental. 'Avengers!' Here it comes. 'Assemble.'

"Holy crap! We're all back!" Hagakure said in excitement as Midoriya rallied everyone together on screen.

"And who better to lead everyone that Deku!" Uraraka said, making Midoriya blush.

"Tables turn quick, down go flying machines. Ladies in the mix. Here we go. Yas queens! Gauntlet rugby, here's the one & only chance! 'I am inevitable.' 'I am Iron Man!'

"So cool! Plus girl power!" Yaoyorozu said in excitement while watching all of the action on screen.

"Seems Bakugou is the one that takes down AFO," Kirishima says as Bakugou screams "HELL YES!"

'Good job young Bakugou,' All Might thinks.

"Send Katsu's heart out a drift in the lake. No one RSVP'd 'No' in the wake. Breaking new ground and universe founding. 'Love you 3000?' That and counting. Cap takes the stones back, ever so dutiful. Gave life a chance. And why not? It's so beautiful. Locked in his legacy, oh, but beyond that. Evens' better have full beard in his contracts!" The narrator says over one last shot of Midoriya's beard.

"Oh, gosh, the feels!" Kaminari says in sadness.

"That's the end!" Uraraka said in disbelief. "Well, then again, it was a good ending, with Bakugou & Midoriya having a final sendoff," She then said.

"Well, y'all can cry at home, cause I'm going to send y'all back,, H said as everyone was teleported away.