25 of Ask/Dare

Me: Sorry I haven't posted, things have been crazy, first my computer broke, second a family pet was put down a few weeks ago, and third we got a new family member and yeah, but hey animals are family even if you say they aren't, I won't believe those non-believers at all

Ask/Dare: Also I dare palette,goth,lotus and ruik to watch two video "I'm a mess undertale" and "freak dusttrust meme" what your reaction (dare by Singer_geno_girl so go check her out)

R: I feel like I have no choice at all even if my child will be born in a few months.....

Me: Bibbidi bobbidi BOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK RURIK! *magically all of them are in the theatre room now* ;P

Me: Not sure if it's the one you wanted but I just chose the first at the list.

G: *crying sad tears*

P: *hugging Goth and also crying*

L: Was that fake or real blood?

R: Maybe you shouldn't watch those types of videos until the kid is here -_-'

Me: Next video!

R, L, G, and P: WHAT THE F***!?

Me: *laughing head off* Next..... ask or dare........ *wheezing from all of the laughing I was doing*

Ask/Dare: 1 I dare Rurik to be a proper father until the baby is due 2 I dare everyone to switch their clothes with their opposite 3 can I give you guys some cookies ( gives it anway)  (these are from xXflower_queenXx so go check them out)

Me: *having a sugar rush after just a nibble from a cookie*

R: Easy enough since I'm being, THREATENED TO BE A GOOD FATHER!

L: *switches clothes with G* They can only see the difference for me and Goth by my baby bump and well my red eye light and Goth's white eye light now

G: These are really comfy clothes, Lotus

P: *switches clothes with R but washes them a hundred times first* ..........

R: I actually hate these clothes and the scarf is so suffocating

P: .......... I never knew they would smell like blood even if you washed them a hundred times................

C and FC: *switches clothes and just nod to each other*

L: Just don't give Creation to many because she will go super hyper so we only gave her a little nibble of a cookie and now, everybody is chasing her and demanding she gives the cookies back to them and so they can put a straight jacket on her and since me and G are the only ones here, we'll be doing the dares and ask for a short while

G: Next ask or dare, did I say it right?

Ask/Dare: (I'm sorry but it is the person who put this dare on, NOT me) I have a dare for classic goth~Sleep with me~ (this dare is from....... I don't know if I should even say their name now that I think about it ;-; but I will since I am so nice so the dare is from ariisamonster so check them out if you want)

G: Why should I sleep with you if I got Palette? He is great at cuddling so I don't understand.....

L: YOU SO DARE AS SAY THAT TO US EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR TOUNGE CUT OFF!? RUIN THE LITTLE INNOCENT GOTH AND I WILL MURDER YOU!

Me: *sitting with straight jacket on and being fed some soup by In Time*

In Time: The things I do to stop your sugar rushes T-T

R: Well, since she is getting over her sugar rush, I guess we say good bye.......

L: Bye

R: *hugging Lotus from behind* Cya later

G: What does "sleep with me" mean Palette?

P: ! OK GOODBYE! I GOTTA DO SOMETHING NOW! *runs away with Goth in his arms and Palette blushing fifty shades of red*

C: BE NICE TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND PALETTE! Cya guys

FC: *glaring at R and he glares back* .............

In Time: Bye guys *stops for one second of feeding soup to me and then get kicked in the face* !

Me: Hehehehe~ Goodbye everybody and hope you choose to have a lovely day like always~ Bye!