6 of Ask/Dare

Me: GUYS GUESS WHAT!

Fell Palette and Palette: What?

Fell Cray and Cray: Hm?

Fell Goth and Goth: Huh?

Ask/Dare: I love fell Pallete personally in this so I dare fell palette to kill fell cray and fell cray you can't fight back also fell goth get a red velvet cupcake ( get it lol ) (this dare is from CocaCola-master and go check out they're channel)

Fell Palette: The person who flirts with Cupcake and did seven minutes in heaven with him dead? I like it already.

Fell Cray: ;-; But I wanna live.

Fell Goth: I'll go get the popcorn.

Goth and Palette: Should we stay or leave?

Cray: I don't know about you but I'm leaving before I am killed in the cross fire.

Fell Palette: Get over here Fell Cray! *gets out hunting knife and chases after Fell Cray*

Fell Cray: *runs away screaming like a little girl*

Fell Goth: *watching and eating popcorn*

Me: This is gonna take a while but I'll bring Fell Cray back to life so he doesn't miss people when they ask him something.

CreationInTime: -_- Why am I even here before the end of this?

Me: CAUSE I SAID SO!

-Time Skip- after Fell Cray gets tackled to the ground by Fell Palette (and poor Fell Cray, he just got a weird obsession with Fell Goth)

Fell Palette: *stabs Fell Cray's soul*

Fell Cray: *turns to dust*

Me: -_- Welp time for the dead to rise again. *revives Fell Cray*

Fell Goth: Oh hey you three, glad you guys came back and also beware Fell Palette is still gonna try and kill people.

Goth, Palette, and Cray: Ok, we won't go near him till he calms down.

Me: Bye guys!

Fell Goth and Goth: B-bye guys.

Fell Goth: AND I DON'T WANT TO BE DARED TO DO ANYTHING GROSS WITH THE OTHER TWO FELLS! GOT IT?!

Fell Cray and Cray: Cya.

Palette: BYE NEW FRIENDS!

Fell Palette: ..............

Me: Just go ahead Fell Palette, there is no stopping you, and I don't wanna get between you and your assault rifle.

Fell Palette: Bye.

Me: SERIOUSLY?! NOW YOU SAY GOOD BYE NORMALLY?!

CreationInTime: Hey guys I am happy you all got to come and help with everything, but I'm sad to say that you I'll be moving in a month so I won't be able to see your questions and dares until I'm done moving, but I hope you all choose to have a lovely day and please wish me luck on moving, also don't stop creating and never have nightmares.

Nightmare: Somebody said my name?