17 of Ask/Dare

Me: Lotus ain't gonna like this. *looking at recent dares and questions*

L: Not like what?

Me: NOTHING!

Ask/Dare: Dare: Rurik and Fell!Cray to have a battle to the death while Lotus is trying to survive in the middle of the fightAsk: Lotus,how much are you being payed to do the daresDare: Lotus to try and survive a herd of Fell!Crays and Ruriks in a maid outfit(cuz I'm evil)Dare: Rurik to look at 5,000,000 pictures of Cray(any kind and disgusting pictures) and try not to pukeDare: The classics(Goth and Palette) to swap clothes for 1 dayDare: While they wait until the one day is over, they have to try to fool Geno and InkAsk: What is the amount of children you want with Lotus, Rurik?Dare: Lotus to try to survive inside a room filled with cupcakes, rainbows, and unicorns(or you can say stabhorse brought to u by Error) with Rurik (From Errorink_4_life go check them out, they have great book)

L: .................WHY ME?!

Me: We'll do the questions first.

L: How much I'm being paid? Well I am getting paid 10 buck a hour on this so yeah.

R: Huh? A question for me? Oh! How many children I want with Lotus? Well that's easy.......... I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT! Maybe 10 or 5?

L: 10 OR 5?! YOU CAN GO AND HAVE YOUR NIGHT TIME DATES WITH THOSE GIRLS OUTSIDE!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I AM DYING FROM LAUGHTER AFTER LOTUS SAID THAT! XD HAHAHAHAHAHA!

FC: FIGHT ME RURIK!

R: YOU'RE ON!

L: HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I'M INBETWEEN YOU TWO!

-Time Skip- brought to you by a beaten up Rurik and Fell cray and a enraged Lotus

Errorink_4_life: Oh no

L: YOU'RE SO DEAD!

Me: NEXT DARE! *maid outfit magically poofs on Lotus*

L: I hate you so much right now and you can see my baby bump. I'm PREGNANT and I don't want to run.

R and FC: Woah.

L: *runs from herd of Ruriks and Fellcrays* I HATE THIS SO MUCH!

-time skip- brought to you by a neko me with light purple hair ;P

R: *Forced to look at 5,000,000 pictures of Fell Cray kissing Lotus on the mouth and on the cheek and Fell Cray without a shirt on*

R: MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!

-Time Skip- brought to you by a beaten up CreationInTime

P and G: *swapped each others clothes*

I (Ink): Hey Palette, hello Goth! Do you know why I just hugged GOTH, Palette? *Looks at Palette with a death glare*

P: SORRY! IT WAS A DARE!

Geno: Goth? Why are you dressed up as Palette?

G and P: Our parents know us pretty well.

Me: NEXT DARE!

L and R: *shoved into the "girly" room*

L: *reading on of the "girly" magazines*

R: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Time Skip- brought to you by the ask and dare house burned down by Rurik and now we're in the anti void looking at a bunch of ashes

Me: MY HOUSE!

CreationInTime: I know my books are awful. Just tell me how you guys think my books are, cause I'm loosing faith that they are anything BUT good. Hope you guys choose to have a lovely day. *fakes a smile and holding tears back* Love you all.