12 of Ask/Dare

Me: I GOT A DARE FOR THE FELLS AND ORIGINALS! EACH!

CreationInTime: Like they said I would be doing a dare for each fell and original and also making sure poor, poor, poor lotus doesn't suffer for to much longer, and I will try to go beyond 20 parts or start a part two to these if you want, so let me know and let's get carried on.

Ask/Dare: Hey Lotus how long have you been living with your parents?

L: Don't talk to me like you know the pain.

R: It's a touchy subject for Lotus so don't ask s*** like that to him got it?!

Me: Lotus you don't need to answer it if you don't want to.

FR (fell reaper): Oh I can answer this one-

FG (fell geno): *smacks fell reaper along side the head* SHUT IT! And for your answer we have actually abused Lotus but it's better now! We just hate Rurik that's all! (I forgot the a in and! I'm so stupid! X(    I am a idiot who can't have things work correctly!)

FR: *mumbling to self* Stupid Rurik and our child loving him. 

L: Yeah and I kept my parents hating Rurik a secret so thank you for letting him KNOW MOM!

R: Does this mean we can tell them about the little one?

L: NO!

FR: Little one?

FG: ARE THAT DUMB REAPER! RURIK MEANS THEY ARE GONNA HAVE A CHI-what did you DO TO MY BABY?!

Me: The originals aren't here right now but they'll be back next part.

L: RUN! MOM'S GONNA KILL US!

R: I'M RUNNING!

FG: GET OVER HERE RURIK! AND RETURN MY CHILD TO ME! WE NEED LOTUS TO GET THAT KID ABORTED!

me: 0-0' Yeah so basically don't f*** with Lotus everybody and when I mean f*** I mean don't get Lotus pregnant AT ALL!

CreationInTime: NOW I GET TO SAY WHO I SHIP INK WITH! NOW I SHIP INK WITH-

Error: NO!

Nightmare: NO!

Ink: Huh?

CreationInTime: They so mean. T-T

Cross: Wait I thought Nightmare hated Ink?

Dream: INK RUN BEFORE THEY START TO FIGHT!

Ink: ON IT!

Error: INK GET BACK HERE!

Nightmare: INK GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!

CreationInTime: Poor Ink. Now thanks so much for this and I promise more will be made and the other stories are just on hold so I will start them again really soon and don't forget to choose to have a lovely day! I will miss you all and I will never forget who loves my stories ok now bye!

Me: BYE!

FR: Bye

FC: Cya

Dream: BYE! XD

Cross: Chocolate lord says goodbye!

Ink: BYE!

Error: ..........

Nightmare: ..............

L: B-bye

R: .............. *flips FG off* I CAN HAVE KIDS IF I WANT!

FG: Oh that little b****

FI: Bye

FD: Cya