13 of Ask/Dare

Me: WE GOT TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL WITH DARES AND QUESTIONS TODAY!

L: Let me sleep, I want and need my sleep

R: Why so early in the morning?

Me: SHUT IT!

1st Ask/Dare: So lotus, since you had a collar on when you were a baby, did your parents take you out on a walk with a leash? (thank you Fellpothrules for the question)

L: Well I use to go on walks with my father (fell reaper) when I was old enough to crawl. He just put a leash on and then it would be me crawling around with him behind me, nothing to serious.

R: NEXT ONE! I WANNA KNOW IF CLASSIC GOTH IS DARED TO DO SOMETHING EMBERASSING!

G: NO!!!!!!!!

2nd Ask/Dare: Fell Cray must do this dare with Rurik.You both must dress in drag and do the hula in front of everyone, including your parents. (this is from Helpmehplz123)

R: F*** YOU TOO!

FC: I AM NOT DOING THAT!

L: I wanted to see it though.............

FC: WHERE IS THE HULA SKIRTS?!

R: *making angry low growling sounds*

-time skip- after they did the hula and you can imagine how they did it

3rd Ask/Dare: Okay .... hmmm fell cray have to Cha-Cha Slide dance with chicken suit and goth and palette go to a busy popular shop on Black Friday buying 6 items under 50 dollar without dying (from CocaCola-master)

G: I normally do the shopping so we can do that easy.

L: *in chicken suit* I think this suit is to big for me or it's to tight. I keep feeling it rub again my legs and stomach

Me: WHY YOU MAKE THE PREGNANT ANGEL OF DARKNESS DO THIS?!

Me: Wait.............. ._. Am I gonna have to do this to?

R: YOU CAN GET THE AUTHOR TO DO DARES OR ANSWER QUESTIONS! IT'S OFFICIAL!

Me: HEY!

-Time Skip- after the argument and how the cha-cha slide go

Me: GOOD BYE EVERYONE AND CHOOSE TO HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

CreationsInTime: I am so happy I got to put two dares and one question into one of my chapters and I have bad news for you all, I'm not gonna make a second chapter of this. It's a lot of work to wait for people and what dares they have. It sometimes hurts my fingers when I type a lot and I have a story that I need to type LONG chapters so then it can be interesting but thank you for you questions and dares, I will end this at 20 of Ask/Dare and I am sorry I wish I could continue but I am gonna have to grant a few more dares and questions then this story is gone. I will miss doing this but I hope you choose to have a wonderful day and good bye!