20 of Ask/Dare

(I decided to have 35 parts to the story to keep thing interested and if you got any questions go ahead and ask :3 )

Me: Ok, you want Lotus and Rurik to answer some questions?

ausansxreader: ye!

Me: Alright.

Ask/Dare: Question for lotus: do you truly TRULY love Rurik or do you see him as some rapist and murderer trying to get you in bed with him to fuk you.Question for Rurik: is it true your second captain of the royal guard? Also fuk you rapist! (from ausansxreader and I know but I want to at least have questions and dares for them not just dares so please ask questions as well) (And Rurik said something that made them upset so they said it NOT ME!)

L: Why do I love him? Well simple cause my dad and mom hate him so I date him just to annoy my parents.

Rurik: Why he loves me is also because he got a crush on me since we were kids.

L: SHUT UP! And yes I see him and a rapist, murderer, and a sadly soon to be father. *puts hand on 8 month pregnant belly*

R: And why ask me a easy question that is super stupid? Well yes I am the second captain of the royal guard but that doesn't mean I can't get away with a lot of stuff like say trying to rape you ausansxreader.

ausansxreader: FAQ YOU!

R: That's what I was going to do to Creat-

L: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE KITTY!

Me: :3 Love you Lotus.

L: Whatever..... Love you too CIT (CreationInTime)

R: OW!

ausansxreader: HA!

R: And want to know what I can't do then? Well it's easy. Rule 1, I can't break Lotus' heart or else their mom will be after me and kill me, rule 2, never go up against Undyne or I will be fish food, pun not intended, rule 3, if I kill a person not showing emotion like Lotus does then I can't even go out the house for three months, rule 4, never leave your territory unless you have work, rule 5, and the most stupidest rule out there, DON'T even dare leave a scratch on Alphys or else I will face the consequences and then Lotus' mom would go after me and so would Lotus' dad but I want to live and have Lotus in my bed even if it is only for a few hours~

Everybody but Rurik: EW!

FG (fell geno): WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

R: FAQ!

FR (fell reaper): language kiddo and Lotus are you fat? You look fat-

FG: YOU'RE PREGNANT LOTUS?! WHO DID THIS!?

R: 0-0'

Me: Better run now Rurik, you got a head start.

R: NOPE!*runs away*

L: 1, yes I am pregnant, 2, why should I tell you? It's not like I wanted to be pregnant it just keeps me safe from having Rurik rape me in bed.

FG: IT WAS RURIK?! GET OVER HERE RURIK! BE RESPONSIBLE AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR ACTIONS! *chases Rurik*

Me: -_-' Reaper get your love and LEAVE

FR: Whatever and when is it due?

L: NOT saying.

-Time Skip- brought to you by a beaten up Rurik and a laughing their booties off CreationInTime and ausansxreader :3 enjoy

Me and ausansxreader: HAHAHAHAHA!

R: OW! Watch it Lotus!

L: Not my fault you got me pregnant.

R: Won't be the last~

L: Shut up and be more careful *wraps bandage around him arm a bit to tightly and smirking in head*

R: OW! OK! OK! I WILL! BUT TAKE IT EASY!

L: *rolls eye* Whatever

FG: You better show more attention to my baby and my grandchild or I will break your arms to the point of no return.

Me: HAHAHAHA!

ausansxreader: That was funny! Hahahaha!

Me: Bye guys! Hehehe.

Everybody: BYE!

Me: like always choose to have a lovely day! LOVE YOU ALL! And please ask more questions and dares cause I do multiple for each story and the total for questions and dares for each story is three and I hope you like the answers guys!