€hapter 10 ~ Building Issues

✅°°°°°°°°QUICK NOTE°°°°°°°°°°✅
•Hⓐⓟⓟⓨ Bⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ Dⓐⓟⓗⓔⓝⓘⓔ•°°°

hapter 10 ~Building Issue

°Pains Worth IT°

¤ Qua' sean's Point Of View ¤

I woke up with burning red eyes and I was just so tired. I was still feeling fresh because it wasn't that long that I took a shower, but I still took another shower.

After I put on a regular Tee and some gym shorts I went downstairs to play some 2k17. That's how I get my mind off of things when I want to be isolated from society.

About thirty minutes into the game someone came knocking at my door and I already knew who it was.

I swung the door open and looked at him "Yo, you gonna stop banging on my door like you ain't got no sense aight!"

He smiled "Look who I bought"

The little kids just plunged into my house and Jamel just went to game like it was all good.

"Why you bought these kids over?" I sighed and then shut the door after he entered.

He shrugged his shoulders like he was dancing "I don't know you tell me"

I looked at this nigga like he was stupid "Nigga, I ain't ask you to bring them so don't play dumb"

"I got the T... I literally bought it here with me. How you make the birthday girl cry?" He asked staring at me.

"I don't want to talk about making anyone crying. Why you asking me this?"

He shrugged again for like the 1,000th time already. "I think you owe two people an apology starting here. Lyric!"

She walked up to us in her pretty little pink gown and pink head scarf (pic in mm). Her little curly hair was sticking out of it a bit and she had the doll I gave her in hand.

"I didn't even realize her. I just thought you and Blu reproduced again"

He looked at me blinking a few times "Really Bro?"

I picked her up and Julian took out his phone.

"What you doing?" I asked scrunching up my face because she was pulling on my nose.

He snapped the photo "Instagram that junk"

"You do that"

She looked at me then Julian and back at me then screamed out "Food"

It caught me by surprise "You can talk?! Okay"

"Duh she could talk. But its not strong" he shook his head "Go get her something to eat boy"

I walked away from him then he mumbled something behind my back.

I put her down and opened up the fridge for her. She put the doll in the fridge and then grabbed an apple and orange.

"Food" she handed them over to me.

I started to peel it for her then Julian walked in with Gorshay.

"Super dad to the rescue" he started clapping slowly "Why you being so nice to her? Is it cause she's related to Midnight?" He grabbed an apple from the fridge.

I just ignored that question and continued to peel the damn orange.

"Y'all two got weird ass head shapes. Y'all chin longer than a mofo then y'all have fat heads then y'all eyes"