€hapter 7° ~ Risky

hapter 7° ~ Risky

Pains Worth IT °

Happy New Year. 1st Update 2015.

All I could do about the situation was take it in like a boss chick. I wasn't going to try and kill someone without them doing anything physically wrong to me. We just have to "grow up" as some will say, also that "violence doesn't solve the issue".

In my eyes it does, but I'm not trying to get any more bad reviews.

Anyways, that was two to three months ago in April. Now I was planning my niece's Fourth of July Birthday bash and my twenty fifth b'day jam. It is going to be on fire and its only her second birthday. Toni and I spoiled these brats, but unlike her, I'd give them a spanking here and there.

I knelt down adjacent to Aqua as we played in each others hair. After that whole incident with Carmelo, Aqua's been hanging around me almost everyday.

At first it was like she was obsessing over me and my life then it became such a natural thing. She knew where I stayed and we'd always have extremely long conversations about Carmelo.

She was painting her toenails as I put her hair in rollers. She started giggling about something then I started being thankful. I was glad to have someone else other than Toni to hang out with or to talk to because Toni, herself, was a very busy woman and she had three kids to care for.

"Midnight" She said in a melody.

I looked around her hair to see if they were all pinned up "What's up?"

She sighed "I don't want you to get a bad vibe, but you never talk about your past relationships" she lightly shrugged.

I sat down, pressing against the heels of my feet. "Because they weren't really a relationship, though it was seen that way"

She started smiling "What white guy was it now? I can tell you like you some vanilla, hence Carm"

I shook my head "I honestly wasn't attracted to him or his looks. He wasn't a bad looking guy, but he doesn't flow in my criteria"

"Then... what type of guys do you like?" She folded her hands on her knee.

"I feel a physical attraction with light skins" her face scrunched up when I said that. "Why the face?"

"Why the light skins? The vanilla and chocolate is the way to go. Why stop in between for lousy caramel? Ugh" She shivered.

"Light skins are sensitive, attractive, charming when they want to be even aggressive and I like a little roughness. I just can't stand liars, so two can play that game" I started getting in my feelings.

She put her hand out for a high five "You ain't neva lied honey, okay"

I jokingly slapped her palm and we just started laughing and drinking. I could feel the liquor activating parts of my body causing me to just go wild. Luckily, I only had to watch over Rebecca's son and his little friend.

Toni took the girls out because she sensed something bad about Aqua and doesn't want anything to do with her. She felt like Aqua had something up her sleeves and she thought it could involve the girls.

We blasted the speakers and started to dance maniacally around the room. 'Up and Down' by Dj LilMan just made me twerk. I started to feel some type of way, a feeling I haven't felt in a little over two years.

"I feel like a horny cat" blurted out of my mouth.

Aqua gave me a shocking impression then started to laugh which caused me to laugh along with her.