Chapter 33- Back At It

°°Chapter 33- Back At It

°°Pain's Worth It

°°Qua' sean POV°°

----------

I ended up actually being away from Midnight for a month, but now I'm flying out to Miami to celebrate with her. Mother's Day was just around the corner and I wanted to make it special for her and Lyric.

She moved out her dad's house in Orlando to a Condo in West Palm Beach. I went ahead and drove to see her cousin first cause he told me he had stuff to tell me.

I parked outside and rung the bell to the gate. I stood there looking around the neighborhood which was really only his house and four more houses up the road.

"Yoo, come on in" the gate opened up and I walked towards the front door.

He already had it in full swing when I got there. His dog came out and started barking, but he called it back in.

"What's up Jacob" I clapped him up.

He shrugged "Midnight been going through it lately, that's why she ain't been answering your calls. She don't know  about you being here so Toni and I want to surprise her"

My face scrunched up "Toni? She talk to her?" We walked over to the living room.

"Yea... She wasn't talking to you so she needed someone other than me to talk to. I know Toni was under pressure when that happened so I don't blame her"

I took a seat on the white leather couch "Well she ain't Blu, so I prefer that."

He took a seat on the opposite couch "Be careful around Blu and Ultimo. They trying to put y'all down"

"What you mean?" I rubbed my beard.

"You know..." He flinched his head to the side quick "They want y'all money. The faster YOU or SHE goes down, the quicker they get they money. They need y'all to confess to the shit that been happening."

I squint my eyes "How you know this?"

"I got connects all over the place. Anywhere you can think, I have God's eye. I know every motherfucking thing going on with these fake ass niggas and bitches. I got tech and connect"

I nodded "I understand why Midnight so observant. She learned from the best. Talking about my girl, when I'm gonna see them?"

He looked at the wall clock "Toni said at five or something. She bringing all the kids cause we ain't see Midnight in a minute. I talk to her everyday, she needs help"

We spoke and spoke about Midnight and Ultimo's clique, until Toni showed up at four thirty. We got in our cars and drove to where Midnight was staying. Jacob had a key for emergency purposes, so that's how we got in.

It was cold as ice in her condo. The kids started to run around, but Toni hushed them up. We set up the refreshments on the coffee table, but then decided to set it up in her room.

I walked in the room first with the batch of cookies, Toni had some cupcakes and Jacob had juice. I guess she was under the covers as we set up. You couldn't tell.

A minute later, Jacob pulled the blanket off the bed and no one. "Yoo Midnight!" He shouted.

"Can you please tell me when the fuck you coming to my pla-" she had a gun in her hand and froze with Lyric in the other and Zero behind her as she looked at me.