€hapter 12 ~ Let's Talk (Pt. 2)

hapter 12 ~ Let's Talk (Pt. 2)

.Pains Worth IT °

°

I don't know who the fuck was going through my shit and they already know I get pissed the fuck off when people touch my shit.

"Look who's back?"

"Toni where are my things that were sitting up here?" I said as she walked in the front door with the kids.

"Oh... I thought they were trash so I threw them out yesterday night. I just couldn't stand it"

"Toni" I said calmly then I freaked "Toni! Those were my files that needed to be transmitted to the Agency!"

"Oh gosh, I didn't know. Its because you been out for days, so I was convinced it was trash"

Quincy walked up to me "Well if it helps, I used some of those papers to make airplanes and boats to decorate my room"

I fanned my face "It helps a whole lot. Just bring them to my room and leave it on the bed"

He ran upstairs and Harmony followed him. Asia and Lyric was just staring at us.

"I'm sorry Midnight. I can help you file them and you should organize it like put it in a folder"

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen and all three follows me. I took a bag of chips from the cabinet and opened it. I turned to face them and began eating my Cheetos.

Lyric had her arms up to me and her eyes just pierced through my chips. I picked her up and put her seated on the counter behind me and we shared the Cheetos.

"You been out a lot lately with Qua' sean. Where is Dove?"

I shrugged "They say she on some type of business trip"

"The bitch got a job?" She quickly covered her mouth "Don't say that... None of you"

I laughed "You got to watch what you say in front of Lyric... She starting to repeat sh- things" I caught my tongue before letting it loose.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Asia said walking towards me and taking a handful of my chips.

I furrowed my brow and looked at Toni and Toni did the same "Who you calling mommy?"

"You... Mommy" she smiled and hugged my waist.

"Uh, Toni. Get your daughter. She got the wrong one"

Toni took Asia by her hand and looked her dead in the eyes "Why'd you call Midnight Mommy?"

"Because Grandma Rose" she smiled and rocked side to side.

"Who the hell is Rose?" Toni looked up at me.

Toni ran away like lightning. I put Lyric down and she started to cry, but then she stopped when she realized I sat in front of her.

"That's Q's mom. She tell you anything Lyric?"

She nodded "Food" she did duck lips and that made me laugh.

I gave her the bag of chips and she ran away smiling with her pit bull self.

"What she telling these kids Midnight? Is she trying to convince them that Qua' sean is their dad cause of their eyes? Cause my man has pretty eyes too"

"I'm gonna talk to her" I smiled.

"And I have light brown eyes Middy... Talk to her please. I gave birth to my babies and she don't know what I been through. I feel disrespected"