€hapter 22- Not so Perfect

Chapter 22-Not So Perfect

Pain's Worth It ∆

°°Qua'sean POV°°

3 months Later

Three months has passed by quickly since Midnight's sister got murdered. We had our little situation since then, but we all fixed it and got over it. She called me that same night to settle the dispute then she met me back at the hotel.

I was waitung for her in the lobby. I spotted her beauty walking up to in that flowy black dress and those black heels. Her hair was in curls and she looked a bit sorrowful.

I stood up when she got to me" I didn't mean to tell Quincy anything. He just asked a question and I tried to answer the best way as possible. Baby I'm sorry"

She looked away then took in a deep breath "I overreacted just like any parent would" then sighed.

"You're not even a parent, though" I held her hands.

She smiled lightly then brushed it off "That's what I kind of wanted to talk to you about... Everyone's pressuring me about it and I can't take it any more"

I shrugged and walked outside of the hotel. She followed behind me.

She held out her key to me "Wanna drive?"

"Where you parked?" I asked still a bit sleepy.

She led the way as she sighed.. She seemed tense about the whole situation. We walked to her olive green Charger. I went ahead and opened her door before walking to the driver's side.

We went to this little restaurant by Bay Front park in downtown Miami.

While we were eating I brought up something.

My mouth was half full with bread sticks, but she managed to understand me.

"Where is everyone getting this information? I'm not pregnant" she put down her fork with her eyes widened.

I swallowed the bread and sucked my teeth "How you know?"

She looked around "I've been to my doctor and he said I got food poisoning from that sushi Toni made. My period was on time. And I took a test because I was curious of why this was happening to me"

"I don't believe you" I shook my head.

She rolled her eyes "What?" She cocked her head to the side.

My mouth was filled with spaghetti so I just stared at her whilst slowly shaking my head.

"You gonna run out and buy me 50 to 100 tests again?"she said squinting her eyes.

I laughed at that. I remember that like it was yesterday. I was so hyped about her being pregnant. Maybe that's why she had a miscarriage.

We spoke about it until she got to the point where she wanted to talk about what she came here for.

"This is hard. I don't want you to be mad at me" she started wiping tears out the corner of her eyes.

I bit my lip because I was nervous now too seeing the way she came about it. "Just tell me, I'll try not to overreact like you be doing"

By this point she was tearing up quick and the tears started to fall down her cheeks." I'm sorry" she whispered whilst shaking her head and walking out the restaurant.

"Check please" I paid for the food and went out after her.

She was standing by a tree near a bench. There was this one girl there,who looked to be about sixteen, playing on her phone.