"Jayden was probably warming up your bed wasn't he? Fucking your ex boyfriend while trying to make your current Boyfriend an ex-"

Her right hand connected with my cheek instantly. "Stop talking senselessly!" She yelled. "It's either you're drunk or you just suddenly lost your damn memory!"

I raised my head, glaring hardly at her. "And slapping me was supposed to make me remember?"

She blinked. "I'm sorry, but you were beginning to piss me off with your constant curse words and stupid accusations, you know-"

I walked past her angrily, straight to the direction of my car.

I heard her footsteps following closely behind me, until she pulled me by my arm, stopping me. "Where are you going?" Her voice was soft but sad.

"Anywhere you're not?" I said, trying to move but she blocked my path again.

"Let's talk this out, please." She begged. "Please."

"Let go of my arm, Fay. I don't want to talk to you when I'm this mad, I don't wanna hurt you, so just, step aside."

She gulped. "I won't be able to forgive myself if you go home thinking I cheated on you with Jayden Collins."

I tried to move away again, but she blocked my path, placing her hand against my chest. "Please, just hear me out. Please." Her voice came in a soft whisper.

Not wanting to meet her gaze, my eyes focused on a direction behind her instead. But I didn't move away.

I could hear the background music from the after party, playing in muffled sounds down to the parking lot.

"I promise it's not what you're thinking, El. Just let me explain myself. Please." She begged, sounding so desperate, almost as if she thought I was going to break things off here and now.

I allowed the tense silence draw between us, enjoying the feel of her palm against my chest before I broke the silence. "Fine, explain yourself."

She gave a sigh of relief.

"I didn't- I'm not getting back with Jayden... I would never do that to you, ever." Her words were sincere, and it reflected in her eyes.

This only made me feel more guilty. She didn't do anything with Jayden, I on the other hand, kissed Yvonne. Great. Just great.

"Jayden is just a friend now, he decided to accompany me since the world kinda knows we aren't on good terms, and if I had said no, Lucas would have suspected something. I didn't have a choice. And regarding the unanswered calls and texts, I- I- was with Lucas."

"You were staying with him?" I asked, meeting her gaze now.

"No, I spend the night at my penthouse, I just spend most of my day time with him."

My expression still didn't change.

"I'm sorry for painting the wrong impression tonight, I was hoping to see you at the runway session but I didn't. That's the only reason why I came here, to see you, to let you know that I'm still with you, no matter what anyone says."