Chapter Six

Ow ow ow ow. My head hurt as I sat up. Where was I? Looking around I realize I'm in my bathroom and covered in blood. Feeling light-headed, I lean against the wall and let out a groan. Why does my head hurt so bad? I wonder, did I get punched? My mind flashes back to the dizziness I felt and how I fell on to the floor and hit my head. I know the hole in my stomach is still there but I can't bring myself to look again. Was it something to do with the wendigo? I should probably call an ambulance, I'm probably dying of blood loss. 

I stumble down the stairs, tired but surprisingly not in pain for the fact that there's a huge hole in my stomach. The only thing that hurts is my head.

Eventually, I make my way into the kitchen where the house phone is and I reach to grab it but quickly stop, a gasp escaping my mouth.

My skin is an unrealistic white, so pale that you could compare it to paper and be surprised at how much darker the sheet is, rather than my arm which is basically neon white (if that is even a thing). 

I look at the rest of my body and find the same vampire-like, white, paling skin that was on my arm. I run my fingers along the skin and I'm met with a rough, dry texture that could be compared to sandpaper. I shudder at the sound it makes and stop. Vaseline might help, I mumble to myself, I look like Shigaraki's lips but worse...

I put down the phone and walk back to the bathroom that's still covered in blood. Probably not the best colour, it doesn't go well with the baby blue hues here.

I reach into a cabinet and grab the tube of vaseline my mom keeps at the back of it. Its package is a light, leafy green with gray and white highlights. VASELINE is printed in big letters on the front of it. 

I pour the white mixture into my hand (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and begin rubbing it along my arms and legs, then going up my torso where I smooth my hands over the rough surface. My skin almost immediately absorbs it and I sigh in relief. I put it back and look in the mirror and I swear my face turns a brighter colour of white-- if that's even possible now. My eyes are gone? No. They are completely black and small streams of the dark colour are running down my face. 

"What the fuck is happening to me?" I whisper, whether it is in confusion, fear or curiosity I don't know.

Maybe it has something to do with the Wendigo, Thanatos... But wouldn't he have warned me if something this major would happen? I guess I never really gained his trust.

No, you CAN trust me... There's something else though, it's hard to explain. Like someone else is in your body with m---

Wait, Thanatos is that you?!

Yes... We do share a body, after all, Thanatos huffed and I sensed him roll his eyes internally.

Okay... Well, besides that, um... Why is there a hole in my stomach? It's not really affecting me but it's really gross and sorta concerning, I stare down at the empty abyss where I can see my internal organs and bones.

Are you sure it is not from your power?

I'm absolutely positive, there's nothing that I could possibly do to cause your body to change or tear itself apart.

Well, should I call the ambul--

No, trust me, you were just kicked out of what's probably the BEST hero school in the entire world for not having a quirk, bullying and etc. If you walk in looking like a fucking vampire or some shit they're going to question everything. And if they find out that I exist there is a high chance they will sell you to some lab to be experimented on.