Chapter 8

Somewhere in the desert of North America, Batman and the others riding on the dropship follows the trail from the tracking device. After Batman calling to Chris, he check the others to see everyone is ready. He said to them.

Batman: Everything is ready?

Ruby stands up from her seat and she said.

Ruby: Absolutely! We're ready to fight bad guys.

Robin: We have to be ready for what we're up against. Leon, you mention about Global Special Forces. Care to explain to us again.

Leon finishes checking his magazines and he said to them.

Leon: Alright, Global Special Forces are advance paramilitary groups. They have advanced weapons and technology like we never seen it before. They helping the US military to fight against the threats and they sent a special mission which is classified into the military. They are also a rival to the US military because they have much better arsenal than them.

Yang: Wow. I didn't know they look at each other throats.

Ada: Well, when you have much advance arsenal then you are better than the original military.

Robin: I feel aware of them. They would become a dangerous threat to the USA.

Leon: Exactly. They are always loyal to Vice President George Backerson since he's the one who establishes the paramilitary in the first place. But now, they become a threat. They have President Roland into their custody and we have to save him.

Evan: Then we go there and rescue him now.

Batgirl: Hold on. We don't know if how many of them. Besides, should the military knows it?

Batman: Well, there is a problem.

Everyone is looking at Batman as his son said.

Robin: What? What kind of problem, father?

Batman: I told Cortana to hack the satellite to see what's going on this world and she found this.

Batman presses a button on his gauntlet as it shows them a screen to see on every military base from US regions are completely wiped out.

The vehicles and aircraft are destroyed. Everyone is shocked that every US military base is destroyed. Leon and Ada are also shocked that GST betray their own country and wipe out the US military bases. Batman turns off the screen and he said.

Batman: GSF will be responsible for the deaths of every soldier in the USA. But we have a job to do. We go find GSF base and rescue President Roland. We cannot let Vice President turn this country into a dictatorship and launch the declare war on every country of this world.

Leon stands up and he said to them.

Leon: He's right. We're going to fight through them to save President Roland and bring rogue Vice President and the GSF to justice. Is that understood?