(semi-) pubic sex

Soft! Squip x Jeremy

Jeremy's POV
We where all calming, the squip squad and my baby boyfriend the squip. We had three tents with two rooms in them (there is a divider in the middle) jenna, brooke, chole, jake, rich, micheal, Jeremy, and squip.

Thw tents where broken kff into groups. Jenna with brooke and chole. Since broome and chole are dating. Jake amd rich. Wanted there own tent. Micheal, squip, and me. Squip would be snuggling to my side.

We where frying hot dogs over a fire. The squip was so happy, he showed me that he can cook a hitdog over fire, once the smires came he would squeak of joy. He squeaked so loudly once he realized he could have more then one.

Once that was all done we all went to our tents, that's a lie. Squip dragged me to the tent because he got scared of the dark. But he also wanted a story. The others where telling scary stories so I might as well turn squip on, fuck his little hole real fast, then he will go tonsleep nice and soundly and I'll join the others. Perfect plan.

I start to tell the squip the story, it's about a horny little prince. I see a small tent in the squip pants. Perfect "horny little slut" I purr. He nods and goes into my lap. I put a hand in his pants and play with his hole. He moans a little but then puts his fingers into his mouth. Aww hes so cute.

Once I finish figuring the squip I take the squip pants off and pulled mine down. "Ride." I order him. He  hovers over me and slowly put me inside him, he dodnt take long before he started to bounce up and down biting on his fingures holding in the moans. He didnt want the others walking in on then.

After a while the squip cummed, then I cummed inside him. He flopped into my chest and I pick him up pulling him out putting his pants on then laying him down. I pull my pants up then join the rest