first to cum loses

Connor x jered.
Top: jered
Connors POV

Me and jered where hanging out. "Wanna play a game?" He asked me out of raindom. I nod to him.

Our normal games always are: connect four, monopoly, and first to cum loses.

He had a large tent in his pants. "First to cum loses?" I asked

"You know it." He says

The rules of the game.
1. We can do anything sexual to the other

2. We can't use a cock ring.

3. (Jered added this one) if I can stick it up my ass it can stay.

4. Whoever loses gets a punishment.

5. If the other gets to rough or needed to stop because of something we say red, if we can't talk we tap the other three times.

Those are the rules, I like the one where I can stick things up my ass and they stay. People always think I'm a top since I'm the one leaving hickeys, I'm very much a bottom and love with jered plays this game. He's so good!

I go on jereds lap, (he dose it when we cuddle but if in horny I sit right in his lap) "hi daddy" I say to him, he grabs my hips to keep me still. I k new he might go rough.

"Hi baby boy" he said and makes me move my hips, next thing I know I'm a big puddle of submissions sitting in my doms lap him moving my hips, I was moaning and he was grunting.

"Daddy I need you in me" I say

"Go get your toys baby boy" he says I kid and run upstairs, getting a bic under jereds bed, he always bought me new toys whenever he can, I want able to use the dildo that vibrates with 20 different setting's yet! Jered kept the remote with him so he can control it.

I go downstairs with the new dildo, black lance panties, and a vibrators. He loved the panties.

Jered was already jacking off, if I was good I might win this.

I strip and put the painties on a bit of my dick hanging out but then I lay down. He plugged the vibrator in and turned it on putting it in the panties on my dick. And I moaned. Oh yes my favorite part of his sex is when he let's me cum twice only, first time with toys, then the second time with him inside me.

He then puts the dildo in my hole. "Stretched out already?" He said to me and I nod. "Such a slut huh?~" I nod "daddy slut" I moan out. He turned the dildo on what I think is five, he won't start st one. Then I got really strong. I was a moaning mess as he jacked off to the sight of me.

"Why font you suck daddy off while you have your treat?" He says I nod "I want daddy's big dick in my mouth!" I say and he helps me off the couch onto the floor, then he turned the dilldo on 20 and I feel to the ground moaning.

"Baby boy ganna cum?" He smirks.

"Please daddy!!" I moan out.

"Go ahead baby. But that means you get punished." He smirked.

I didn't care I cummed on my chest and the vibrstor. He turns everything off.