make up sex

Rich Jake

Rich's POV
I was in my room, of my house crying. Me and Jake got I to a HUGE fight, it was really bad, we where yelling, he told me he hates me then to get out of his house. So I'm here so, in my room, alone in the house.

After a while of crying I hear thee tap tap taping on the glass, I look over to see Jake, I open it of course and he comes in. I was still crying might I add.

Jake hugs me "I love you so much baby boy, im so sorry" he tells me.

I kept crying.

Jake frowned "can I make it up to you my pretty baby boy?"

I just nod sniffling

He picks me up since I'm smol

He carries me to the bed and lays me down kissing me lightly "I love you"

I sniffle "love you.."

He undresses me slowly, he was hard I wasn't, but the thought if his full 8 inches made me hard. He's 8 inches! That a lot for my little hole! He's also very thick!

He starts to undress me knowing I don't like teasing and I'm sure he wasn't ganna test his limits.

He u dresses himself "do you need prep my baby boy?" He asked. Baby boy was His name for me, it was if he wanted to dress me up, he wanted to give me praise for anything, sex, and to make sure I'm okay. Anytime else it was babe.

"No thank you daddy" I say. He smiles and kisses me gently and slowly, very slowly enters me.

I finch st the pain then got use to it after a minute "you can go daddy, I wanted fast!" I says.

He chuckled "okay okay" he starts to thrust into me fast, I'm letting out moans, he's letting out grunts. He lifts me up a little and I wrapped around him.

He hit my g-spot. I starts moaning loudly "DADDY THERE!"

he ams his thrust to the spot "daddy I'm close!"

"Cum baby boy" he says

I cum on our chest and he cums deep inside me.

He rides out our highs then cleans me up

"Nini.." I says Turing over.

"Good night baby boy" he chuckles kissing my head.