eleven

Dedicated to @_-Calypso-_ and @_Lady_Artemis and @Alvaeriksson01 Xx

Cozy

I might not know what was going on, but these people knew less. Or I thought they did. They were insane.

They were discussing back and forth. Mostly just Annabeth yelling at everyone and Leo laughing at everything.

"guys. Hello?" I sighed, "Hey!"

They all turned around, "it doesn't matter what you guys say I am, because I'm not going anywhere."

They just stared.

"It's okay, I'm perfectly happy with it. Do whatever you want okay? I'll see you then."

I was walking home.

I started to walk and of course they sent Leo, "Just walking you home."he smiled.

*the next day*

The weather called for Sun, but California is whack so it was freezing cold in the morning.

I put on a loose shirt with a sweater and warm tights. I also carried shorts to change into after the Sun came out.

"I'm leaving mom!"I yelled to them from the living room "bye dad!"

I waited for them to come, they usually came to say goodbye to me, but I didn't hear footsteps so I walked to them, probably still in their room.

They were sitting at the foot of their bed, holding hands...with their luggage behind them. They weren't talking which was odd, but I gave them both a kiss and a hug before leaving for school.they would tell me if we were vacationing, right?

"Honey,"my mom said,"we're not going to be here when you get back from school today."

She looked down.

"I'll give you the keys so you can get in, or you can go to one of your friends house." My dad walked to the key rack.

"w-where are you going?"I asked in shock. I wasn't going with them m

"Your mom has to travel for work."
Travel? And they weren't taking me with them?

"Wait, why? Where? What about Dorean?"

"take her with you." He held my shoulders, "Don't lose your sister."

"Geez, okay okay. See you when you come back! Have a safe trip, love you!" I grabbed some grapes and headed off to school.

"Good morning, princess." I was halfway to school when I heard that.

I had really thought about everything. So wizards (or whatever they said they were) were real. I didn't think that was too bad, now. As long as they were good people...or wizards, whatever.

"What is it you said you were again?"I asked popping a grape in my mouth.

"A demigod,"he said, "son of Hephaestus."

"Yeah," I remembered, "so what else can you do? Besides that fire thing."

"I'm da bomb dot com with tools. I can fix anything."

"right," I said sarcastically. bomb dot com. Ha, I bet he can't construct a water boat motor from scratch. I won an award for that.

"So you believe us now?"

We walked in silence for a while as I thought.

"I guess it's kind of hard not to believe something so...evident."

I chuckled, "but I swear,"I pointed to him accusingly, "if this is a big prank, I will kill you."

"Yikes, don't worry, you won't kill me. My fanbase will not allow it."

I laughed, "A fanbase? Where can I apply? I've got great ideas for new t-shirts!" I said sarcastically.

He laughed, "you joke now, but soon enough you will be begging."

I smiled as our feet scraped the pavement.

"Oh!" He yelled, making me jump, "I meant to show you this."

He pulled some kind of belt from his backpack.

"of course I didn't wear it to school, because...some kids have no sense of style, but this...is amazing. Look."

It seemed old and overused.I looked up to him, his eyes so overly exited.

"Ooh, is this what I think it is?! I've actually heard of these!" I said excitedly, " Leo, it's just a belt."

"not just any belt. I can pull almost anything from this. Look, try it on."

I put it around me and Leo tied it for me.

I dug in and found nothing.

"Leo, there's nothing."

"no, no. You have to think of what you want."

I dug in again. I smiled as I pulled out another bag of grapes.

"yay!"I popped another grape in my mouth.

"Really?"he looked confused, " you can pick anything from those pockets and you get grapes?"

"want one?"I asked through a mouthful of grape.

"give me the belt back. You are not worthy of such awesome power."

He tried tugging on it.

"No," i whined, "I think I've become emotionally attached!"

"come on"

I sighed and took it off, "no but really that belt is the bomb dot com"

He smiled.

"Any chance I'll be getting one for Christmas?"I pleaded.

"No chance, it's one of a kind"

I pouted.

"hey but you're taking this really well. Your not surprised that you're half a mythical being?"
That.

"well I believe you're all mighty and mythical. But not me."

"eh,"he smiled mischievously, taking one of my grapes, "good enough."

An:
Wow Thanks for the three votes! I never thought I'd get here! Anyways, we're up to four votes(our 200 total reads) now and more info and relations have been added. Love ya lots. Xx