eight

Annabeth

Stupid. Percy Jackson didn't think when he summoned water. Right when Cozy and Leo walked in. Her eyes grew big and she ran out. Thank the gods she wasn't there earlier when Frank tried to lay an egg. He didn't think either. Boys are stupid.

Cozy

Water was floating in midair. Midair. If that wasn't strange enough it looked like Percy, the boy with black hair and green eyes, was keeping it there. My breath hitched in my throat and instantly I turned around, already running. I heard footsteps running behind me. I didn't care. Only one thing was on my mind.what was he?

I stopped at the parking lot. I tried calling my mom, no luck. Same with my dad. No one was coming for me?

"Hey!" It was Leo, "It's just me! Just me!"

"Leo!" I yelled, "what was that?!"

"calm down, I'll tell you, but this is all really crazy, so I need you to promise, something. Okay?"

I nodded.

"promise you'll hear me out, no matter what."

"Just tell me!"

He held my hand with a fierce grip.

"You saw what Percy did back there?"

I nodded.

"We're all like him. Piper, Nico, Hazel, everyone. Including me."

"what?"I whispered horrified.

"Do you remember those stories about, about Greek gods? Hephaestus, Zeus, Poseidon?"

Poseidon. The god of the Sea.

"They're not stories. They're real. We are all their children."

"Of Hephaestus, Zeus, and Poseidon?"

That was the dumbest question ever.

He laughed, "of all the gods, with a mortal parent."

"No..."

"Cozy, they're real," he grabbed my shoulders, "I'm a son of Hephaestus, look."

He removed his hands from my shoulder and immediately they caught fire.

I jumped back.

I wanted to cry.

"why have you been watching me then?"

People sacrificed to their gods, didn't they? I backed away.

"I'm not going to hurt you, remember? I promised."

"why me?" I repeated.

"Cozy," he spoke slowly, "you're one of us. You're a demigod, Kosmos."

An:
Phew! That wasn't easy!! Idk how I did. Did she react fine? Too little, too much? Thanks for reading. Xx