Chapter 7: Stalkers Stalk Each Other

Start from the beginning

I smiled, my work had been complete... almost. 

"Ok bye dear brother! See you at home!" Leslie hung up, gave the phone to me, then let me proceeded to dial a new number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beep

"Oh hey Chen! I was wondering if you could do me a favor... mhmm.... yeah... it's her.... thanks!" Now I was complete with my work. What a successful day, now I just have to get through the boredom of my classes!

Y/N POV:

I was walking to my history which Lloyd was in too. I heard from someone that Mrs. Williams apparently had some news to tell me, about a school field trip or something. It was apparently big and only my a select few from my grade could go on it. Well I can't be late to that class and on top of racing against the clock, Mackenzie has already made my day kinda bleh.

"Fancy seeing you here" an all to familiar voice said.

Right after I finished throwing up mentally I turned around to face,

"Chen" I sneered.

"Hello to you too!" He sarcastically mocked me before proceeding to the normal I-Am-A-Villian-So-I-Will-Tell-You-My-Whole-Plan speech, "Now why might have I come here?" he started but I rolled my eyes and walked away leaving him in the dust just before he was going to start his paragraph about how terrible I was and how I was a disturbance to the school atmosphere so he was going to be the knight in shining armor and fix it. 

I continued walking to history class with no care in the world until I got pushed up against a locker and pinned by the taller boy.

"I wasn't finished with you!" Chen tightened the grip around my shirt.

"Well I was!" I snapped as I longed to go to class and be done with highschoolers for the day, maybe even the rest of my life.

"That's how this works now, is it?" Chen spoke darkly, I winced a bit at his unnaturally dark tone.

The bell proceeded to ring and the bystanders strolling through the hallways used the 5 seconds that the bell rung to hop into class before being counted tardy. Darn it, I'm going to be late again!

I tried to get out of Chen's grip but the more I squirmed in his grip, the tighter he gripped his hands on my shoulders. I was sure I had bruises by now.

"I heard a few things about you today... you want to know what I heard?" Chen smirked as he towered over me.

"Not really! I just want to go to class" I replied to challenge his imaginary dominance.

To my surprise, Chen let go of my shoulders causing me stumble forward to catch my balance. With that, he turned around and began to walk away from me.

I smiled at my victory and proceeded to look down at my body and dust off my clothes. I stupidly replied to the quiet air, "That's what I tho..." I was cut off by something hitting my stomach causing me to fly backwards into the hard, cold lockers and drop to my knees.

I clutched my stomach as he tilted my chin up to have my eyes meet his, "It's such a shame, if you chose the right crowd this would have never happened to you. There's still time to change."

"Like I'd ever become one of YOUR minions!" I spat.

"You're stubborn, I'll give you that but... wrong answer." He lifted my chin with his left hand and held up his right to punch me and before I knew it I was out like a light bulb.