Then they heard the jingly sound of the cafe's bell  and Avatia  jumped in fear.

"Girl you sure you good? You don't  need to be so nervous. Like I said, I already think Dreidan  knows." Draya assured her.

And in no time, the man of the hour appeared. He was right  on time.  Not even a minute late. Actually,  Draya  and Avatia came earlier  so they could have some tea. Avatia remembered the guy was always on time back then . He still is the perfect  guy.  She blushed at the thought, trying  not to stare at his handsome  features  clad in a well tailored black  suit. Why was he so formal anyway?

"Good morning  Draya." He said, then bent down  and placed a kiss  on Avatia's  cheek.  "Good morning  Princess." He added, then sat close to her.

Avatia  and Draya replied  but Avatia  could  not  look up. She was a blushing  mess and added to that, the guy smelled  heavenly.  And he had freaking  kissable  lips. Jeez...when did she start having inappropriate  thoughts?

".....right, Avatia?" Draya asked, pulling her out of her small world of thoughts.

She looked up like a  lost child with red cheeks. "Huh?"

"I was saying you have something  to  tell Mr. Vaughn  here, right?" Avatia  nodded. "Good, I'll  go over to school and try to do a few things. When you're  done, Mr. Vaughn will let me know." Draya told her, then excused herself.

Dreidan  turned to Avatia whose head was down. He used his fingers and tilted it to his direction,  making her look at him. "What did you want  to  tell me, baby?"

The guy's  aura naturally  scared her. Added to that right  now  was the fact that she was sitting  this close to him and now, she was looking  into his eyes. "Uhh....uhhmm...I....I..."  Oh the poor girl  was a stuttering  mess.

"Do i make you uncomfortable, princess?" Dreidan  asked, trying to read her facial  expression.

"Yes! No, i mean no. You don't  make me uncomfortable."

He ran his smooth fingers across her face. "Then tell me Princess.  Why did you call me here?" His voice was soft and gentle and encouraging  and before Avatia  knew, she started talking.  She told him she was no longer  suffering  from  amnesia and everything  else that she remembered. She felt bad talking  about  Leo, especially  since Dreidan's mood changed  and his face became  stone cold. She told him everything  she could  remember and ended up sobbing. Dreidan pulled her into his chest, consoling  her and running his fingers through her blonde hair. "Don't  cry baby. Its fine now. The mo'fucker is dead now. And everything  is  over."

She pulled  away and looked  at him through her naturally long lashes. "So you're  not  mad at me?"

He shook his head. "No princess. I'm  just glad you're  back and you can remember  everything. I already knew why Leo did what he did. I just lowkey  wish he was still  alive so i could kill him all over."

Avatia's  eyes widened. "You killed him?" She was already  afraid.

Dreidan wanted to shoot his head for saying  that  out loud,  but the guy kept calm. "It wasn't  intentional. When i came to the warehouse, I  realized  the bastard had locked  you up in  a freezer. That guy was a psychopath.  I was so furious  that I...." He couldn't  exactly  tell her the way he killed Leo. She'll  be scared  for life. So he thought  of  something  else.  "I roughly pushed him and he hit his head so hard and died. It really  was not my intention  baby. The police came after and we've  settled  everything."

The explanation  seemed to calm Avatia. "Thank you so much for saving  my life."

Dreidan  shook his head. "I should be the one thanking you for giving me another chance even after endangering  your life."

"You're  a good  man and i know it. I could feel it from the very beginning." Ava told him and this time, she was the one who placed her palms on his cheek. "And i could feel your presence  in my heart while i was in Texas."

Dreidan  felt  that same love Nevaeh had shown to him.  He felt the love even more at the moment.  He knew he had made the right decision  by  loving this young innocent  girl. So without  a care in the world that they were in a public  place, he leaned a little  and  kissed her. Kissed her like she was the only thing that mattered.  Kissed her like she was the only one that mattered. Kissed her because she was the only woman his broken heart could love. Ohh, he loved the girl so much and he had missed her rosy lips. Reluctantly,  he pulled away and looked at her in the eye. "I love you, Princess."

"And i love you too, Mr. Black." She said and they both laughed.

"You really  had  to add that annoying  'Mr. Black'?" Dreidan  asked with a chuckle 

Avatia  laughed too. "Of course. I mean 'princess' goes well with 'Mr. Black'. Plus you're  wearing  a black suit right now. You really like black."

He smiled. "I love grey and white too."

She feigned  surprise. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yes. If you think I'm  lying, let's  go on a date and I'll  wear grey or white to prove you wrong."

She burst out laughing.  "Thats an impeccable way of asking me out on a date, you  know." She laughed. "But alright,  I'll  go on this date so i can actually  confirm that you can wear another colour of a suit." She said, playing  along with a smirk.

______________________________________

I personally  enjoyed  the end of this chapter 😂😂those two are so good together.

But the sad thing is, we're  drawing  closer and closer to the end😭😭