“I thought you were in Europe. What are you doing here?” She said looking at me.

            “No Hi I miss you Alex?” I smiled then she playfully smacked my hand. “Well the reason why I’m here is because the girl that I’m crazy about asked me why I loved her and I didn’t seem to give her an answer.” I looked at her and tears were forming in her eyes. “Well my love, here are 45 reasons why I love you, each in those balloon, if you want to know then start reading. By the way, you crushed the flowers, this is for you and the chocolates in your bed. Everything you see in this room I did for you, thank your sister she helped me pull this up.” I then led her to one of the balloons, she removed the paper in the end and read it out loud.

            “I love that even though you’re scared of dogs you still pet my 3 dogs and sometimes you even play with them.” Alice read it loud and she blushed like crazy. “This is too cute. Do you want me to read everything now?” She asked me I nodded my head and I gestured my hand to the other balloons.

            “Read everything before coming back to me, those are just 0.00001% reasons why I love you. I’m going to give you time and I’m going to thank your sister so go. Read away babe.” I kissed her and left the room. But before stepping out of the room, I heard her call my name.

            “Alex? I missed you.” Alice said to me.

            “I missed you too, love.” I gave her a small smile and I slowly left the room.

                        45 reasons why I love you, Alice Lewis.

1.     I love you because of your smile that looks so innocent

2.     I love the way you scream at the sight of dogs

3.     I love that even though you're scared of dogs you still pet my 3 dogs and sometimes you even play with them

4.     I love that you love it when I hug you.

5.     I love the way you sing.

6.     I love it when you sang a song on stage once and every time you sang the word love, you looked at me.

7.     I love your eyes, the way it stands out from the rest.

8.     I love your naturally wavy (and a little curly) hair.

9.     I love it that you always want to look at me in my eyes.

10.   I love the fact that you started opening up to me.

11.   I love it that you always say the right things when I’m down

12.   I love the way you dress up. Always classy

13.   I love the way you hold my hand

14.   I love the way you cup my face with your hand and tell me that everything will be okay

15.   I love you’re always so supportive of me.

16.   I love that you always want us to sleep at the same time so that it would feel like we’re sleeping together.

17.   I love that you’re so holy and you make it to a point to attend mass every Sunday.

18.   I love that you’re part of the church’s choir.

19.   I love the way you get mad at your sister.

20.   I love that even though you're not really expressive, you still made me feel loved and wanted.

21.   Again I love that even though you're not expressive, you learned to be more open about your feelings and constantly told me how much you love me and mean to me.

22.   I love the way you call me "love".

23.   I love the way you call me "baby".

24.   I love the it that even though your friends treat you like crap sometimes, you still make it to a point where you would treat them with love and kindness.

25.   I love it that you always want to stay up for your friend's birthday in order to greet them first.

26.   I love it when you rant and you start to just bury yourself in your pillow and shout. You look so adorable and cute.

27.   I love it when you wear your glasses (please throw your contact lenses away and start wearing your glasses more often, you look more beautiful with it) :* please, love?

28.   I love it that every time I say that I want to see you wearing your glasses, the next day you would show up in school wearing it.

29.   I love it that you make an effort to go to school early and leave late just so we could spend more time together just talking, cuddling and appreciating everything around us.

30.   I love the way you look every time you sleep.

31.   I love the closeness you have with you family.

32.   I love it that you would give up an hour or two of not talking to me because you wanted to bond with your mom. It's adorable and sweet at the same time.

33.   I love the way you get mad when your dad forgets that you're his princess and that your sister is just his princess #2

34.   I love it that you're my number 1 fan. I'm your number one fan too, always and forever xx

35.   I love it that even though your parents are strict you still make an effort to hang out with me xx

36.   I love the way you surprised me on my birthday.

37.   I love the way you ask for a kiss.

38.   I love it that you wanted me to be your first kiss.

39.   I love that you made an effort to get back together with me. I appreciated it love!

40.   I love that you will not cheat on me.

41.   I love your small feet.

42.   I love every little thing about you.

43.   I love the way you say you love me.

44.   I love that you asked me why I love you out of nowhere.

45.   I love you because I just do and nothing will ever change that.

After about 15 minutes I went back to her room to see her crying like really tears were pouring from her eyes and I went to her and I hugged her. I then cupped her face and just kissed her.

“Alice. My love, if I wrote every reason why I love you I’m pretty sure the world would run out of papers and I still wouldn’t even be halfway done. I really do love you and I hope you would take me back. Please take me back. I’m sorry I was caught off guard when you asked me why I love you but if this isn’t enough then tell me because honestly I would do everything for it to be enough in your standards.” I told her and I kissed her again.

“Of course I’ll take you back. I love you too.” She said and kissed me again. We made out, we just stopped when my friends knocked and told me that it was time to go and have dinner. Wow 3 hours, we just made out for 3 hours. Time flies when you’re with the one you love.

A/N: Not edited sorry!