Fifteen

Face, tear stained. Table, full of tears. Phone, filled with tears.

All you ever wanted was her to tell you she loved you, show you that love and that's it. What was so hard about that? You finished your food and put your head down after. You didn't want to get up.

You felt so drained and worthless.

Someone was shaking your body. A lot. "Get the fuck off me..." you mumbled sliding your face on something cold under you. You had fallen asleep earlier.

"Nigga why you here. It's early..." someone said. You just closed your eyes pushing the person who had been touching you. Their hands were cold. Really cold.

"Fucking stoppp on Jahhh" you groaned in an extremely annoyed tone. "Damn, I'm tryna help yo ass." They said giving you a light tap of aggression.

You picked up your phone and threw it at the person around you. You could feel where they were, and made it.

"(Y/n), what the fuck man?" They yelled at you. You opened your eyes to see coolie looking at you. Craig was just sitting on the opposite side with an amused expression.

"Fuck you." You mumbled out and walked away to your room.

Shit my phone

You stomped back to the table and picked up your phone. It was cracked. Shaking your head you flipped off coolie. "Bitch"

You continued back to your room. The house was real quiet. You didn't feel, motivated anymore. Everything felt dull, dead and drained.

You felt the same way. Dull, dead and drained.  How could someone bring you down. One person.

The dog was in the middle of the bed, shoved into the blankets. As soon as you sat down, he bolted up and rubbed on the side of your thigh.

He knew you weren't okay and whimpered softly giving you the biggest puppy eyes you've ever seen. It hurt. You picked him up and slid him under the blanket on your side as you adjusted yourself into the covers.

Maybe sleeping will throw your thoughts out for a while. Maybe it can energize you a bit more. Maybe you can do something productive later to bring this misery out that had grown so fast into your mindset.

Someone had been knocking on your door for a while. You didn't get up. Your phone threw notifications left and right, ringing, vibrating.

Turning it off, you put it under your pillow to hear it drop to the floor. Whatever. The knocking continued as someone asked to come in. you didn't say anything.

They didn't end up coming in anyways.

You fell asleep for about two more hours to be waken by Stokes on the end of your bed. "Mamash, wake up its been a while since you've gotten up."

You groaned and tried to pull the blanket over your head, but he held it back. "Please, get up. We're worried about you.." he said in the most soft voice you've heard. His voice was real raspy so it sounded odd.

You pulled your blanket down just below your eyes to look at him. Your red puffy eyes met his.

He gave you the saddest look and came closer to you pulling the blanket down more. "Cmon, lets go out and eat." He said softly pulling it down more.

You sighed and sat up hugging him as tight as possible. He hugged back without hesitation, soon letting go. "Get ready, we're gonna go out to eat."

You groaned "I don't wanna put makeup onnnn.." Ool walked in the room leaning against a wall. "You don't need makeup, you're beautiful as it is. Get yo ass up babygirl." He said with a smile before walking out.

YOU GUYSSSS I'm so sorry for not being active and writing. School gmfu. But I'm tryna write as much as possible rn. Plus I have writers block.

Have a great day/night. Wub you 🖤