Eight

You guys met up with Craig and Coolie at the cash register. "We got some food and a leash and some more shit." Craig said softly as he placed them down in front of the cashier. He payed and you all exited the pet store to head home.

You arrived and walked in the house with the dog while the guys brought the stuff in. "Let's go to my room!" You giggled walking up the steps and into your room.

You placed him on the bed and looked at him. "I really have a dog. Holy shit." You mumbled rubbing his ears. "Imma love the fuck out of you, Kay?" You told him as the dog just sat there. Big eyes and being cute.

"AHH YOURE FUKUNG ADORABLE!" You exclaimed and giggled messing with the dog for a bit.

Down the stairs you went to fetch some chips and ice cream. A while passed while you two watched some Netflix; On my block

(Y'all I'm in love with this show rn 🥺)

You checked your phone to see it was getting a little late. "Ugh.." you stood and took a short shower while the pup just chilled on the bathroom counter. Exiting, changing, brushing your hair and a quick routine, you laid back down shortly admiring the pup.

You picked up the chips and ice cream and stood, taking it backfires the kitchen. Then you just cleaned your room a bit. He sat next to you as y'all continued with the Tv show until you fell  asleep.

Next morning bitch <333

You woke up around 8 am to a ding in your phone. "Nigga I'm tryna sleep." You talked to, actually nobody. Sitting up on your bed you were greeted to the pup jumping around the floor.

"Hehe, cutie." You chuckled looking at your phone.

Reminder: Donald's birthday 🥳💞

"Oh shit..."

You picked up your phone and made a group chat with everyone besides Coolie to plan a small party.

(Y/n) 🥰: Hey hoes

Jah🧸: hey jit

Ool 🧟‍♂️: sup nuggets
Ool🧟‍♂️: AH NIGGERS*

Don🌚: WATCH YO MUTHAFUKUN MOUTH BITCH

Craig☠️: ......

Ming💫: .........

Cotton candy Gaz👄: seriously ?

Stokley pokely🕺: Y'all wanna know where the of us get it from? Take a wild guess

Isiah🦀: Y'all can we just do what we were added here to do?

               (Y/n) changed groups chats name to              'Coolie Coochies party'

Craig☠️: AHAHAHEGRKDBFJDIDGEJSBDBXBEJEKBD BITCH

Ppomar🐽: BITCH BYE-

Stokely Pokely🕺: that's new... lmao

Jah🧸: okayyyyyyyy sooooooo where we doing it?

(Y/n)🥰: in my room. Hard  ;)

Ming💫: nooooo noooooo you are too young!

Don🌚: What? What is going on here??? Y'all are going to jail! PERIOT

Cotton candy Gaz👄: Period Pooh 😚

Craig☠️: y'all need some mf Jesus. Do we really gotta be reading the Bible every night for y'all? Nasty asses I swear

(Y/n)🥰: y'all calm ur bitties. Party at our house today at 5pm.
Gaz, me and Ool are gonna buy food.
Craig, stokes and trunks invite every fucking person you know.
Jah, Omar Donovan and Isiah y'all go get decorations and shit. Ight?

Isiah🦀: bitch already has all this planned. Damn

Ppomar🐽: she's a girl what u think ?

(Y/n)🥰: thanks but nigga the fuck is that supposed to mean? Pull up to my room I'll yank those nappy ass dreads off and slap you so hard to lean ass breath won't be there anymore. Try me nigga

Craig☠️: okkkkkk I'm gonna call some people...byeeeeeeee

Ming💫: watch ur asscheeks dude. Watch out... latez

You put your phone down, got dressed, some light makeup and headed to look for Gazzy and Ool. You crashed into someone while on your phone. You look up to see Gazzy looking concerned. "You good?"

"Yeah just wasn't paying attention." you giggled as he placed his arm over your shoulders. "Dumb ass" he chuckled as Ool walked out wide his room. "Les go hoes"

Y'all walked down the stairs and into the car as Ool drove. You say in the back with Gaz laying down on his lap. Ool noticed while he had stopped at a red light and spoke up. "Y'all know what seat belts are for right?"

"Yeah"
"Yeah"

"And y'all know I'm a reckless ass driver right?"

"Yeah"
"Yeah"

Ool look at the two of you like y'all were stupid. "PUT THEM ON DA FUQ." He said before continuing to drive.

You and Gaz looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"These niggas" he sighed as he continued to a food mart.

Gazzy jumped out the car along with Ool. You jumped off a bit after walking inside. "I'm getting drinks. Y'all get chips, ice cream, dip, beer and more stuff." He said before walking away.

"He maaaaaaaddd" Gaz chuckled as the two of you guys walked to the front side of the store to get a card. You pulled out a cart and headed towards the chips aisle.

You pushed the cart while placing a bunch of bags of chips in the cart. And I mean a bunch. Gazzy crept behind you and grabbed your waist.

He looked to the side as you looked at him weirdly. But you ignored it. Let him try to get at you.

You got some dip and headed to get ice cream of all kind because why the hell not. You got stuff for burgers for the guys to cook along with shit that goes inside of them.

(That sounds nasty asl but I'm too tired to change it.)

You got packs of candy and big bowels throwing them all in the cart and continuing to walk till you found Ool. Gazzy just continued silently on your side.

"You okay?" You questioned softly pushing the cart as you walked. "Yeah. Sure" he responded. "What's wrong?" Was questioned by you. He stayed quiet and just sighed.

"Just don't feel happy right now. No reason." He mumbled. "You sure?" You asked a last time.

"Yes damn!" Gaz snapped and began to storm off the opposite way. "I-" you began confused as hell. "The hell is his problem...?" Ool asked with a confused expression as well.

"I don't know. Let's go...." You sighed

What did I do?

I'm so sorry this took so long. But happy late Birthday to my father Coolie. I love you guys 😚 laterzzzz <3