Thirteen

Something had been licking your face repeatedly, so you opened your eyes. The puppy had stood on your side wagging his tail and barking a few times in excitement. "Hey buddy" you giggled softly, rubbing behind his ears.

You stared at the ceiling for a while before getting out of your bed. You heard raindrops fall from somewhere. "The hell..?" You said to yourself extremely confused.

Steps forward to the big window you had, you slid over the curtains to see it was raining. But it's only the beginning of fall. Crazy...

You pulled your legs up to your chest as you sat on your bed daydreaming. It was real quiet though.

...

You breathed and stood to go do a small morning routine along with changing into new but still comfortable clothes. You fed the dog, left out some water and headed to the kitchen with a blanket.

The house was really cold now that you think of it..

As you traveled down the stairs, as a strong good sent hit you. Crepes..

You continued down a little faster as you slid in your slides into the kitchen. All the guys turned their heads to you with an extreme look of confusion.
"Morning princess.." Donovan began as you sat next to him. "Good morning." You replied placed your head on top of your arms and on the counter.

"Soo, anyone gonna say who cleaned the backyard..?" Omar said as the guys all nodded. You decided to act off as you just shrugged along with everyone else. "You okay y/n? What's with the blanket?" WiFi asked as you tried to warm your body with the cold ass room.

"Nigga iss cold in here the fuck you mean what's with the blanket?" Ski said sitting in the counter as Jah continued cooking. You nodded as a small giggle escaped "yeah exactly."

"Whatever. I-" thunder striked what seemed somewhere near. You tried to act cool, not jumping as much as you usually would. Donovan chuckled and pulled you to his chest. "Chill out you're okay." He placed his head on yours with both arms wrapped around you.

Some of the guys stared while the others were a little too tired to care. Plates of food was placed in front of you guys. "Bone apples tit" Jah sent with an accent.

It was quiet, then you all bursted into laughter while you shook your head. You all ate and as you guys finished, one by one you guys vanished to your rooms. You finished to see it was just you and gazzy.

What a coincidence..

He just looked at you while he drank some soda. You washed your plate along with some of the others.

...

"So, I heard about last night..." he mumbled. You didn't say anything. You didn't want to say anything. He sighed as it sounded like he was about to go. "What about it.." you said before he was gone.

He walked back and sat on the island table in silence for a while. "I'm sorry, okay? I wasn't thinking straight..." he said real softly.

It seemed dark for morning time. You looked at the stoves clock. "9:54 am"

It was real gloomy and had brought you to a good mood as odd at is sounded. "It's okay gazzy. But just chill next time I was kinda scared..." you mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"It's just, you make me feel different and I wanna start something but the other guys will get jealous as hell and especially Stokely he-" you started before he finished "what do you mean stokeley..? He over protective or what..?" You asked.

It was quiet again. "You haven't figured it..?" He asked back. "Figured what?"

He didn't say anything. Meanwhile you turned off the faucet and dried your hands. "I-" gazzy paused
"He loves you as a sister." You smiled softly and began to walk off backwards, facing gazzy.
"You made it seem like he liked me" you giggled and walked away.

Hey babes. Sorry for lacking I'm doing this instead of work class work 🤷‍♀️ but I hope you guys enjoy this, it's short but I wanted to update for you guys. I'm kinda already getting a writers block. I don't know what to write about but I'll see.

If you have any ideas drop them along with names for the dog <3 anyways love you guys and have a wonderful rest of your day b💞