Four

You sighed rolling your eyes as the rest of the guys stared at you both.

"A nigga wants Jah!" He spat and stuck his tongue at you.

"W- Fine I was stokes!" You spat back crossing your arms.

"Donovan!" He said

"Bitch! Coolie!" You replied

The guys stared confused as hell just walking up so they wouldn't die.

"Nigga I want Isiah!" He sung

"Ming get ur ass over here!" You stared at Ool not taking your eyes off each other

You both then looked over to Omar, Craig and Gazzy. Y'all looked at each other again as you yelled milliseconds beating him "I want Craig!" You jumped as he called the name right after.

"Nigga!" He sighed not wanting the last two.

"Kiss my ass Ool." You chuckled sitting down. The guys were still in shock but felt special.

Gazzy and Omar sighed and walked to Ools side sitting down on their individual chairs.

"The fuck wrong with y'all" Stokeley chuckled as you leaned your head on his shoulder. You looked up at him secretively to see his cheeks red as hell.

Across from you both was Jah winking at Stokes. A confused expression grew on your face before you rapidly stood to begin. Almost falling from the sudden jump up, Stokes had wrapped his arms tightly around your stomach pulling you down.

(Idk if you get how I meant that but if you do then congrats cuz I don't know how else cuz a bitch is stupid )

On his lap.

"Well I'm going..." Coolie said starting the game against Donovan.

It got quiet as the attention returned to the game. He gave a hopeless sigh. "I-I'm so sorry  (y/n) I really am I-" he began to ramble looking real embarrassed. You giggled and held his face up by his chin "Stokes, don't worry you were just helping my clumsy ass."

He looks relieved right after. "It's no big deal dude." You chuckled leaning on him again. "Thanks tho."

Hours went by and the game ended. It was fun, competitive but chill. So y'all returned your shoes and headed home. You walked to the car and sat down next to Isiah. Shivering as the guys decided to roll down the window.

They all complained on how warm it was. You were freezing your ass off. Your legs had been pulled to your chest, closing your eyes.

You felt a sweater on your body. To see Gazzy leaning towards you, passenger seated. "Baby you look cold." He said softly, oddly sounding a bit worried.

"Thanks gaz" You mumbled back falling asleep on Isiahs shoulder.

"(Y/n) wake up. Wake up princess." Isiah mumbled softly shaking you.

"She won't wake" you heard while turning your body. "Y'all bitches" someone huffed as you body had been picked up.

Slightly opening your eyes, Donovan was carrying you, your head next to his. Arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. His hands were placed under your thighs.

You yawned softly feeling yourself inside the house. "I can walk to my room don" You mumbled not opening your eyes as much.

"Nah kid. I'll take you." He replied with a soft voice as you nuzzled into the crock of his neck. Steps and steps you felt him take til he opened the door to your room. He placed you on you're bed.

He took your shoes off and placed your phone and headphones on the side drawer, charging the phone. Pulling the blanket over your body he kissed your cheek.

"Goodnight kid. I love you ya little shit..." he said softly walking out.

"I love you too don" you lightly replied loud enough for him to hear. Into and under the blanket you hid in getting comfortable. The light went out and you fell asleep.

3am

Thunder had stuck violently against the grounds of Florida. You shot up from you bed a little to close to the edge. Falling into the ground. "S-shit" you began to shake getting a little frightened.

You stood and tried to breathe softly. You pulled Gazzies hoodies hood over your head. You opened the door a lightly as you could tiptoeing down the stairs.

You sat down on the chair infront of the island table. Placing your head in your hands you began to slow your breath. You stood and began to put your hair up.

An open of the fridge and you gazed for something sweet. You bit your lip softly putting back items and going through cabinets. A cabinet full of candy....

Snickers
Butterfinger
Skittles
M&ms
So much more.

(Get whatever the fuck kinda candy you want because I'm not ur mom. I can be )

You munched on your candy alone in the kitchen. A light was on, but not too bright. Eyes heavy, and you heard footsteps. For reasons you couldn't explain, you had fallen off the seat and slid to the other side of the kitchen.

Stokeley.

You sighed in relief to see him. "You fucking scared me..." You mumbled not trying to be loud. Then-

STRIKE BITCH

You jumped to a corner keeping yourself from screeching. He just continued to look at you. His confused expression turned into awe. He chuckled and picked you up placing you on top of the counter. "You can sleep in my room if ya want. Shit scared me the first time not gonna lie" he blushed while you nodded sheepishly.

You looked down at the last piece of your candy gesturing it towards him. He shook his head softly taking the candy and consuming the rest. "You were supposed to bite!" You sighed pulling the 'e'. He chuckled. 

It was quiet and another strike set. You lightly jumped trying to seem chill as he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He went to the cabinet, picked up a candy and began his way up the stairs with you.

Y'all reached his room while he placed you on his bed. "We should do something tomorrow" he said in his raspy voice as he laid down next to you. "Yeah we should " you replied getting closer to his warm body, falling asleep.

A/n-Have a wonderful rest of your day/night babes <3 I love y'all