Ten

You walked into the backyard with the Bowles with the chip bags and candy bags. "Here" You said to Craig while passing him some bags and Bowles.

The tables has been up and out, so you just placed the bags and Bowles everywhere to open before it started.

Ming walked outside with a Self drawn and colored banner that read; 'Happy Birthday Coolie'. You smiled as Isiah pulled out a ladder and Omar pulled another.

Craig threw tape towards you while you were at the top. "Thanks." You said to him while holding up the sign. He nodded and walked away soon after.

"Hold it" Ming pauses as he tapes his side of the banner. "Okay. You tape that side there. And there." He pointed.

You taped the top and bottom corners and jumped off. "Ming that's cute. How long did it take?"

"I had Jah and stokes help me." He giggled. "So maybe an hour..." he ended getting off the ladder.

"Nice"

The two of you walked inside the house a little after. You squinted your eyes as you began to feel a migraine. "Seriously..." You mumbled walking up the stairs and into your room.

You looked around looking for some pills but no luck. "Mm." You groaned and walked outside as the Pup followed. "Oh hehe. You're awake from your nap." You smiled walking to Stokes room.

"Stokley pokley...." You mumbled while placing your forehead on his door. He opened it softly looking at you. "Yeah, Amor?" Stokes asked.

"You have Ibuprofen....?" You asked while you closed your eyes. "Mhm." He got ahold of your hand and pulled you in. Again, softly. Sitting down on his bed, you soon laid down putting the pillow over your head.

"I hope today's a good day..." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "I mean your doing a lot so I'm sure the party will be the best." He assured while passing you some pills.

"Here." Stokes mumbled, giving you a water bottle. "Thanks stokley Pokley." You giggled warmly before taking the medication. He just chuckled and sat by you.

"Always mi amor." He smiled and kissed your head. "I'm gonna shower and get ready. Let me know if you need anything." Stokely lastly said before walking off into his walk in closet.

"I'm gonna check on Gazzy and Coolie and get ready. Talk to you in a bit." You said softly as you exited the room.

You entered your room and sat down, rubbing your temples. Standing, you walked inside the bathroom and took a nice shower. The pup sat by the door the entire time watching you walk around, brush your hair, teeth and more

To your closet you walked, pulling out a dull grey blue-ish dress. You straightened your hair to perfection. Some makeup to your face and jewelry, You finished off with some heels.

You strolled forward towards your body mirror, pulling out your phone. "Mmm..." you hummed to some music stuck in your head while you pulled up Snapchat.

You placed your hand by your chest and took a picture. Analyzing it for a bit, you posted it on your insta.

Liked by lilskies and 940 others

(Your user name) Call me baby, I'll be your #1 priority

lilskies: Ma😍

theslumpgod: ohhhhhh soo this y you left huh :/

craigxen: qt <3 🖤

Load for more

You smiled at the comments and began to head outside. The guys were ready all hanging in the back yard. Food set up and out; candy, chips, snacks or all kind. The decorations were up, lights were set up and so much more.

"Holy fuck guys, I love y'all!" You smiled big. Everything looked so pretty and amazing as it was. The pup walked out with a little bow tie sitting by your side. "Awww" you giggled.

People had been here already. Not everyone, but a lot of them. Then you had received a message seconds after.

Cotton candy Gaz 👄: here...i bought some clothes and got ready. Made him look icey for his birthday. He doesn't know this is going on lol

(Y/n)🥰: alright. We can do that surprise thing hehe. Walk in...

"Everyone duck down and hide! Coolies on his way!" Ming exclaimed as he ran to the side with the dog in hand.

You followed the guys waiting for coolie to enter with Gaz.

Ahaaaaaa sorry for ending this. I needed to update cuz it's been a bit of time. Sowwy babes. Anyways thanks for reading I wub u. Have a good rest of your day/night 😚